Reviews for Burden of Lies
iMysticalDBZ chapter 18 . 12/23/2018
I forgot about how great of a writer you are and how great of a story this is. Please get an update out soon, but if you need to take time due to your life and whatever is going on in it, do so. As I was saying, this is a fantastic story and one of, if not my favorite EVER. Keep up the great work man!
iMysticalDBZ chapter 16 . 12/23/2018
Decided to get back on Fanfiction for the first time in months and saw you updated... can’t wait to give the new chapters a read !
tcpg02 chapter 17 . 12/20/2018
I need more!
Xeroboros chapter 17 . 12/19/2018
Oh hey, the chapter where Videl finally pulls her head out of her ass. Thank you.
kclinda chapter 17 . 12/19/2018
OMG! This was so good! Videl's development and Gohan's courage towards her! I love it!
MindForged chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
This chapter was quite good. I had to reread the previous chapter to remember where the plot was, and the last chapter was good too. I'm pretty sure I left a less than positive review months back, but I just wanted to make it clear that in my view, this story is good and well done. Oh sure issues exist, but overall I've quite enjoyed reading it.

Please continue!
SHADOW chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
This chapter feels aptly titled - Gohan is essentially metaphorically resigning himself to saying goodbye to Videl by revealing himself as the Delivery Boy. I, like Gohan, also fail to see why he loves Videl at this point and don't see a scenario where they can get back to a romantic relationship w/o some serious grovelling by Videl. Unfortunately, based on his response this chapter it does seem as if Gohan is at her beck and call in that if she wants a friendship again, he'll jump back in and forgive her no problem - the same goes for a relationship. Let's see how you spin it.
SheilaShaila chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
Lovely. I can imagine it will probably take some getting used to knowing her boyfriend saved the planet lol.
Super98 chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
Awesome, keep up the good work!
Lotus Blooms chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
Personally, I don't think the pacing was bad at all. In fact, I wasn't expecting the reveal for another chapter or two. As far as dragging things out goes... I'd say that's not so much plot. I think we conciseness could help with that.

Really hope to see the next chapter soon!
Aaron Leach chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
Awesome chapter.
EleazarTheUnforgotten chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
This is exactly what I wanted. The story has been great, but beating around the bush much longer may have gotten stale. This chapter helps pave way to a very well written and satisfying conclusion to the (figurative) conflict between Gohan and Videl.
SierraLarson chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
AAAAAAAAA IT HAPPENED. THE THING. IT HAPPENED. THE THING WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEED THAT NEXT CHAPTER ASAP
Iwik chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
Wow. First of all, thanks for updating. This was one heavy chapter. I have no idea how you're going to bridge the gap between them, but I'm very much looking forward to read about it!

I think both Krillin and Bulma are a bit too free with their information, but it's not very much out of character, since they know she's Tien's student. And Krillin couldn't keep his mouth shut if his life depended on it lol.

On the other hand, someone needs to tell Gohan that you only learn by making mistakes. And Goku made plenty, one of the most glaring was forgetting to take the heart medicine so he was out of commission during the Android's arrival. Of course, it's normal to idolize your parents, but he's almost an adult.

Other than that, it's really interesting to read how Videl is connecting all the dots together. I'm really curious if she'll faint if Gohan powers up to his maximum.

Looking forward to your next update!
Imperial-samaB chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
Well done with this chapter. Very well done
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »