Reviews for Burden of Lies
SierraLarson chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
AAAAAAAAA IT HAPPENED. THE THING. IT HAPPENED. THE THING WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEED THAT NEXT CHAPTER ASAP
Iwik chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
Wow. First of all, thanks for updating. This was one heavy chapter. I have no idea how you're going to bridge the gap between them, but I'm very much looking forward to read about it!

I think both Krillin and Bulma are a bit too free with their information, but it's not very much out of character, since they know she's Tien's student. And Krillin couldn't keep his mouth shut if his life depended on it lol.

On the other hand, someone needs to tell Gohan that you only learn by making mistakes. And Goku made plenty, one of the most glaring was forgetting to take the heart medicine so he was out of commission during the Android's arrival. Of course, it's normal to idolize your parents, but he's almost an adult.

Other than that, it's really interesting to read how Videl is connecting all the dots together. I'm really curious if she'll faint if Gohan powers up to his maximum.

Looking forward to your next update!
Imperial-samaB chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
Well done with this chapter. Very well done
grvest chapter 17 . 12/18/2018
Personally I believe you've done a good job. It could be better but so could DBZ itself. Nothing is perfect.
victor0606 chapter 17 . 12/17/2018
Fantabulastic chapter.
lancecomwar chapter 17 . 12/17/2018
Oh hey, Videl finally pieced together that incredibly complex puzzle! Gold star for her

Or should I say

Orange star

...

She still don’t deserve Gohan
ericsofly2 chapter 17 . 12/17/2018
Great work. Can't wait until the next chapter
Cp125 chapter 16 . 12/17/2018
even though this version of videl irritates me, i do enjoy where you are taking this story and i hope to see it continue soon
SheilaShaila chapter 16 . 12/7/2018
This is lovely! Can't wait to see how everything goes between Videl and Gohan! 3
Pentaholic-Scomiche chapter 16 . 11/12/2018
Ahh! This story is so good! I'm excited to see what happens next! :)
dld51 chapter 16 . 11/11/2018
Please update this story is starting to get good now
dld51 chapter 5 . 11/11/2018
This story so good. Videl's training will help her learn Gohan's secrets without all of his usual hemming and hauling to tell Videl the true. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2018
Been good. More than that really, taking into account how usually I have no tolerance for the kinds of stories where every single problem could be solved with one of many people bothering to talk to like literally anyone.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2018
I read it in a weird way. After making sure the writing quality wasn't completely trash I skimmed until the aftermath. It is more telling of the underlying qualities of the story, in a way that the actual reveal isn't. It was fine.
guestabc123 chapter 16 . 10/23/2018
Update again soon. It's lovely story and cannot wait to see the next one.
Keep up the great writing.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »