Reviews for Burden of Lies
Shadow Tricked chapter 16 . 9/23/2018
im truly enjoying the story but at the same time im getting annoyed. You are making me hate videl to the poont that i dont want gohan and her together anymore, shes being a "Cee You next Tuesday" also shes incredibly stupid in your story. she knows gohan and goku are from the same group now and she knows goku died and left behind a son and she knows gohans dad is dead. lastly she knows noth are named Son! ffs quit dragging the reveal along please. reveal it and then keep the story going.
dolguldur chapter 16 . 9/17/2018
great chapter
update soon
Wow chapter 14 . 9/16/2018
Lying? COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!
Trying to forcibly erase someone's memories? BRILLIANT PLAN!

And then she lied to Bulma... and considering that she let Bulma believe it was training from Tien when in reality she wants to make a wish that will violate the mind of Bulma's best friend's son, I'd consider that to be a pretty massive lie in context.

Grats Videl, you are officially the most morally corrupt character in this story!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 16 . 9/14/2018
Okay, I did like the meeting with Krillin and I do like these conflict moments, but this is seriously taking far too long. Videl can't possibly still harbor such ill-will, especially after what Krillin told her and again, the whole idea of using (abusing) the Dragon Balls for such a dumb reason, is absurd. Videl really ought to come around.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 15 . 9/14/2018
Videl's being much too hard on Gohan now, I think. Where before it was understandable, now she's just dragging on her anger, without good reason. What she ought to do is give him a chance to explain the truth, the whole truth. But then, Gohan would probably screw that up somehow, so it's also on him xD. Pair of fools. Maybe Tien can find a way to patch things up, I hope.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 14 . 9/13/2018
Oh boy, the gaps are closing now... and fast. Finally! I do hope Videl can learn to forgive Gohan. Of course, her idea with the Dragon Balls is really dumb, to put it mildly. I do so very much love Trunks and Goten, the little mischief-makers lol.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 13 . 9/13/2018
I always felt that this is an area, rarely explored. Trunks should be able to take pride in some of his own father's accomplishments, but all we hear in DBZ is "Goku this, Goku that". I like that you give exposure to that and actually give Vegeta credit, where it's due, so huge kudos for that! Anyway, the knows are tying up. Soon, they'll all figure out one-another and yes, Gohan should spill the beans to Videl, on everything. It's not nice to keep her in the dark like that, when she poured her heart out to him.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 12 . 9/13/2018
Ha Dumbass Gohan lol. Dude totally forgot about Videl's Ki-sensing ability. Now he's in for it, really in for it xD.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 11 . 9/13/2018
That was absolutely beautiful. Of course, Tien is kinda wrong about Vegeta seeking to hurt Videl, because of Hercules stealing credit (after all, Vegeta did play a significant role there, towards the end of the beam dual). Vegeta's all about his personal pride and ego. He doesn't particularly care what others think xD. Anyway, it was great that Videl showed her father the light. Can't wait for her reaction, when she realises that Gohan is in fact the delivery boy.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 10 . 9/13/2018
Come on Videl. Is it really that hard to put 2 and 2 together? It ought to be real interesting when Tien informs Gohan of what's actually going on with Videl. Boy, are both of them in for a surprise or what?
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 9 . 9/13/2018
Oh the sparks are flying. I do so very much like it. It was great that Videl finally confessed. Hopefully Gohan can open up some more as well. I do hope Videl confronts her father about his lies. That ought to be very interesting, indeed.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 9/13/2018
Oh boy, Erasa is pretty darn intelligent and mischievous. But her matchmaking abilities are quite superb. xD Trunks the little show-off. Videl finally realises just how outclassed she is. That's good, but it only means she'll try that much harder. And it's great that she's finally willing to open up with Gohan.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 9/12/2018
Oh boy, Trunks done spilled more than a few major state secrets, it seems xD. Well, that's alright. It'll be funny if Videl runs across Vegeta in her next visit lol. She'll certainly find him to be the most obnoxious person in all existence haha.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 9/12/2018
Aw That was a really sweet moment between Gohan and Videl. I liked it. They really do care about each other, a lot. Of course, there's still so much she doesn't know, especially with regards to Vegeta. She has an inkling about Piccolo, but still. And man, can't she figure out that Gohan is Goku's son, simply based on the name Son?
iMysticalDBZ chapter 16 . 9/12/2018