Reviews for Burden of Lies
Min's awesomeness chapter 16 . 9/12/2018
Thank you so much for updating! This has been an incredible read so far. I hope you continue writing this! Can't wait!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 5 . 9/12/2018
Yep, it looks like Videl's definitely going to become a lot stronger than she was in the canon. I like! And the meeting at CC was really awesome. Indeed, Tien's power just scratches the surface, compared to the likes of Vegeta and Goku, but she doesn't have a clue. But, it all comes with time and Tien's training will definitely pay off, big time.
RICEBALL300 chapter 16 . 9/12/2018
Kurillin finally appears!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 4 . 9/12/2018
Oh, interesting that she meets Bulma. I liked it. And little Trunks was there too. Nice. I wonder what she'd think if Vegeta came by lol. That'd be killer! I could just imagine him screaming, "woman, fix the gravity room at once" xD.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 3 . 9/12/2018
Tien sure is an awesome, swell dude, consoling her like that. I wonder when Videl will figure Gohan out lol. Can't wait for that. And the moments between them are really nice xD. If only she knew who the delivery boy was lol.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 9/12/2018
Indeed the truth can be a bitch, especially in a case like this. Eventually, Hercules will notice that something about Videl is off and she'll have to confront him. But let's just see how that goes down.

xD Tainted Satan name, that just sounds hilarious and pretty damn fitting. But she needn't worry. Eventually she'll become a Son, so yeah.
nancy103 chapter 16 . 9/12/2018
Great update and lots of good introspection.
kclinda chapter 16 . 9/12/2018
yey! I am so happy you updated the story. it's been one of the best parallel ways of Videl to find out. I still see her as a jerk, but it is going down. Thanks for that. Gohan, Videl and Gohan and Videl are my favorite characters.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
Oh, Videl's going to be training with Tien, eh? This sure ought to make things interesting. But then, what could she possibly learn in just this short time, before the Buu saga commences? And will it be enough to avoid getting curbstomped by Spopovitch? I sure hope so, but I honestly doubt it.
MindForged chapter 16 . 9/12/2018
This was pretty good. Maybe a bit too long on the Krillin stufff, but that's minor. Hope to see more soon!
Super98 chapter 16 . 9/12/2018
Nice chapter, loved it!
Aaron Leach chapter 16 . 9/12/2018
Awesome chapter.
victor0606 chapter 16 . 9/12/2018
Good chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/12/2018
Update please I love it such a shame she couldn't see first hand
Of the battles the z-fighters fought threw the time.
Imperial-samaB chapter 16 . 9/12/2018
This is a trick story and it's not easy to come up with ideas. I can't wait to see what you do next
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »