Reviews for Hello, Goodbye
guest chapter 11 . 8/29
oh man, their son was named Seth :( i love that they are making progress together. They are finally having discussions. I can't wait to read more and see how (if?) they grow back together.
Midnight Cougar chapter 11 . 8/22
I'm glad they're finally really talking and making an effort to move on.
sophi6 chapter 11 . 8/21
Wow! I'm so glad I decided to browse for something new to read...this is so well written! I can't wait for the next update! Thank you for sharing...
Mannco chapter 11 . 8/19
I am so glad that they were able to express the way they each had dealt with the loss of Seth. I can't imagine the sadness of losing a child but I can see how it could rip apart even the strongest relationship especially in such a small community such as in your story. I can't wait to see how you plan to play out the next chapters so please continue to update frequently (cuz I am greedy that way). Thank you :)
NY13 chapter 11 . 8/20
What a wonderful story.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 11 . 8/20
I'm glad Bella owned up to her mistakes
Loved JJ and Edward! :)
Can't wait for more!
banshee69 chapter 11 . 8/18
Oh man, these two play havoc on my heart.

Sherry
dvickd chapter 11 . 8/18
Heartbreaking. Yet, so good.
Great!
DICATAKADD chapter 11 . 8/17
Baby steps...but steps
Mannco chapter 10 . 8/15
Yeah! I have been waiting sooooooo long for a new chapter. I hope they will be more frequent now because this story feels like it will be one of my favorites! Please keep the new chapters coming! Thank you
KDMCAM chapter 11 . 8/17
Finally they are moving in the right direction!
DutchGirl01 chapter 11 . 8/17
Great chapter, really enjoyed it.
kathrinmucki chapter 11 . 8/17
Love your story. Thank you for this chapter
dreamiedreamer chapter 11 . 8/17
After five years of heartache and anger, Edward and Bella finally had their first proper talk. Hopefully it was also their first step towards healing. They obviously still loved each other. Edward was wise to take it slow this time.