Reviews for The Price of Killing
Dee474 chapter 6 . 10/20/2017
I really enjoyed this follow-up story.
CanonAntithesis chapter 6 . 3/19/2017
A very enjoyable story. I loved the alternate history with Suder and Seska. Some very good Janeway whumping
Ginford chapter 6 . 3/14/2017
The fast forward threw for a moment, I had to review the previous chapter to see if I had skipped a chapter... but definitely enjoyed this story.

Hope there is more to come as a follow up to Trebus.
annejoy chapter 6 . 3/15/2017
Unusual storyline, but I loved it. Great writing!
The last chapter came as a surprise, I didn't expect the jump to the past Endgame time.
Nice JC twist at the end. Thank you very much!
tmtcltb chapter 6 . 3/12/2017
I enjoyed how you wove Janeway's thoughts about Voyager's return comma and her feelings about her older counterpart with Tuvok's message. Having T'Pel weigh-in and mentioned Seven definitely opens an entirely new area have interests. I love how you manage to keep me on my toes from chapter to chapter and and I am always curious to see where you will go next.
MySnowBlade chapter 6 . 3/11/2017
Such a good story. An interesting and original plot idea and you always kept me wondering what would happen next. Great ending, too :)
Helen8462 chapter 6 . 3/11/2017
Oh what an interesting skip forward in time, didn't see that coming but it was refreshing. You built such a great base for this chapter with the others. I love the Tuvok / Janeway relationship. It's so honest. Nice work!
tmtcltb chapter 5 . 3/3/2017
Atonement is a fascinating topic and clearly there is a lot of guilt and worry going around among the senior officers. Very much looking forward to where you go with this.
Helen8462 chapter 5 . 3/3/2017
"Economical with the truth." What a great line. I may steal this phrase and if you see it in a fic you'll know it's in homage. Nice chapter. Your Tuvok is spot on. The way your wove the boxing setting into the beginning made me feel like I was in that ring. Very vivid. Thanks!
tmtcltb chapter 4 . 2/25/2017
I didn't expect a verdict this quickly and I love how you seemingly resolved everything yet left me with so many questions and doubts. What caused Suder's abilities to return? Was Chatokay aware of what Suder's was doing? Did he help the defense? So many questions and I love it. Wonderful story!
Helen8462 chapter 4 . 2/24/2017
Glad that's behind her...
Ginford chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
On the edge of my seat. So Good.
anonym chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
bitte schreib weiter.
tmtcltb chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
The backstory and buildup here is great. I can't wait for the rescue.
Helen8462 chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
Dark with a nice twist. I'd be lying if I said you didn't have me nervous for the Captain when she makes it back. I'm stuck home sick today and seeing this update made me happy :)