Reviews for One-Ply Promises
varga.brigi97 chapter 7 . 9/13
I just read it for fun and I can't believe how awful to see that it didn't have a new chapter since 2017.
I really love the whole idea and there are so much potencials! I just hope you can see that there are some people still who just can't wait to read more of that! ️
I'm going to be sure and follow the story, I don't want to miss, if you continue!
afanfromHungary chapter 1 . 3/26
Hi!
I know that the last update was nearly 3 years ago (noooo), but I found the story yesterday and OMG I can't describe how I loved that idea. I am really sorry that you didn't continue it. I am ready for it anytime if you will update it. Haha. Thanks for your creativity.
Maanae chapter 7 . 6/21/2019
Mira is the funniest to read XD I love your AU! I know you haven't update since a loooong time but I'll still wait! It's just so much fun, I love it! And maybe I will read your others stories when I will have a little time for myself xD
Have a good day!
Kisses and hearts on you :D
Maanae chapter 5 . 6/21/2019
Vodka ? Girl you know what alcohol had made (make?) you do last time, it's a bad idea! (but it'll be hilarious right? XD)

(I don't even know if my english is english at this point, sorry I'm French x'))
Maanae chapter 4 . 6/21/2019
This is so damn awesome XD seriously I'm in love with your Lucy and Natsu and Mars Geer and ahhh this is just so hilarious XDD

Okay, I go read the rest now, have a good day!
Rockncled56 chapter 7 . 3/3/2019
"Not today Satan. Banana, banana, banana, banana, banana, banana..." I JUST DIED!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2019
Oh shit he hot! Literally. OW MY HAND XDDD
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2019
Lmao
What about Zeref though?
Owie Ouch Oof chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
Is Gajeel or Levy going to be in the story( I think you'll know who I want to be a demon or a angel
Dragon of Winter chapter 7 . 4/13/2018
Omg this is fabulous. Like demon Natsu and drunk Lucy is hilarious. I really look forward to seeing what the terms of the contract we're.
EtheriousLogia chapter 7 . 12/15/2017
Updateeete
HungryPeanut chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
I'm not ashamed to say that what made me want to post a review was your: "Not today, satan. Banana, banana, banana, banana, banana, banana…". Very well done, the chapter was funny and it explained a few things. I just wish they were a bit longer, haha!
Anyway, you're doing a good job and I'll be waiting for your next update!
artistofthemind chapter 7 . 7/25/2017
Poor poor Lucy. She's stuck with the big bad demon. I love a good smart snarky Natsu. This is a fabulous story. Keep up the great writing!
Tabbykatroses chapter 7 . 7/8/2017
"Not today,Satan. Banana, banana, banana..." I laughed too hard at that, pure gold.
Juvia is my spirit animal chapter 7 . 7/7/2017
Just found this gem and love it. Really curious what cobra is studying. I love the interactions with all the characters so far. Juvia, Mira, the sting x rouge ship, even Maud Greer. I'm curious to see who else will show up as a demon. Natsu in school is gonna be hilarious.