Reviews for Hadrian Black: The Other Twin
BloodDragon17 chapter 19 . 4/4
Hello to you good sir/madam ,someone in a group I'm part of on Facebook was looking for this fic and it sounded interesting to me and once another member had provided the link I decided to check it out, and suffice to say that now I'm glad that did as so far I have enjoyed this story more than I expected going into it, and so for that I thank you, wish you well and hope that you will carry on creating more stories.
Hiilikepie69 chapter 27 . 3/25
“This always tyrants” POG
Osborn123 chapter 16 . 3/21
Well, it's official. The mc is a retard. A hopeless moron, brain dead and clown all together. He can complain about his father, Remus, and whoever he wants, but at the end of the day he is the most useless character of all.

He promised to kill Remus a few chapters bach, and for many years he did nothing. Now he had the perfect chance and yet stopped at just a beating, I'm sure.

He also promised to kill the rat, and he had several oportunities that he let pass. Again, bloody useless.

He also promised to punish the clownish student that stunned him when he was dealing with the rat the first time, and again he did nothing. Which by the way, what the student did is beyond stupid. Seems to me the author doesn't even try to make an excuse to explain everyone's stupid behaviour.

The mc keeps cleaning the meses of his little brother like a good sucker...

Also, what is wrong with his brain? He is constantly apparating everywhere he goes but, when battle happens, the author nerfs his intelligence and makes him forget about that little detail...

Anyway,,
Osborn123 chapter 11 . 3/21
And the moronic mc strikes again... Why did they take the bus instead of apparating directly in the house? They don't seem to have any problem doing it any other time. Of course, I guess the author wanted to create such a scene and didn't even bother to think out a proper excuse.

Also why is the mc hidding the fact he saved people again? Bloody hell, how stupid is he? I mean, how many other runemage families are out there? It is extremely easy to put two and two together, you know? He is basically already broadcasting his involvement. Even more so with that coat of arms of his grandpa being left behind, which is another moronic thing to do, after all what was the point for that? What kind of brainless fool would do that?

Sigh... I must say my patience for this mc is running low...
Osborn123 chapter 9 . 3/21
I'm begining to dislike the mc. I thought he would be a smart and ruthless mc, but now I'm pretty sure he is more of a fool than anything else. He does all the work and his useless brother enjoys all the rewards. It is so disgusting... I never understood why authors seem to enjoy having such drama queens as a mc.
Zaari Vael chapter 3 . 3/2
His wand is made out of reed, as in the grass? How does that work. I wouldn't think Reed would be durable or thick enough.
xFritz chapter 6 . 2/27
Lo siento, pero dejo la historia, si bien no descarto la bisexualidad en la mujer, la prefiero cuando sucede de forma esporádica en la relacion de daphne y tracy claramente es la principal, mejores amigas, mas tiempo juntas, etc. Por lo que Hadrian no seria la persona principal en la relacion poliamorosa.
Tenias una muy buena idea, que creo que estas desperdiciando al forzar el Harem, pusiste que lo aplicarias en la realidad si fuera factible, y creo que lo que estas escribiendo esta lejos de ser realista, solo una relacion con daphne y tracy, lo seria, mejores amigas que se se enamoran del mismo hombre, es factible y creible. Pero agregar mas, lo hace una fantasia, lo que hace que se pierda todo el desarrollo del romance porque solo seria un cumplimiento de deseos en donde el protagonista tiene a la mayoria de las mujeres.
Y la narrativa que estas usando no me resulta muy comoda, escribes en pasado, y a veces das indicios de cosas que suceden el futuro. Es muy confuso y ademas realizas POV con otros personajes, mas los largos saltos de tiempo... La verdad es que en ese sentido es una de las peores novelas que he leido.
Tenias una idea muy buena en general, con las runas y encantamientos, herencia, etc. Pero le diste mucho poder a hadrian..
xFritz chapter 5 . 2/27
La verdad es que no me gusta la vida romántica de otros personajes en detalle, si no esta relacionado con el protagonista. Es por leer otras fics, donde esos personajes son pareja con Harry, y leer otro donde tiene una relación con otro hombre, se siente extraño...
Neal aka Lowkojr chapter 5 . 2/7
I like the plot but I have to say your writing (especially when switching your POV) can be confusing. But also Hadrian Black seems like quite a Mary Sew (or the male equivalent). I will say that I’m having fun reading this, so I’ll keep reading for a little while.
mumphie chapter 3 . 1/17
Just wondering how Sirius took Harry being the heir? And, did Sirius do more with Harry than go to a birthday? What did Remus and Sirius think of what the Potter parents did by giving away their child? Which twin was the oldest? Was he disinherited? If so, why family gatherings?
chrisye1999 chapter 4 . 1/4
While the story itself is interesting, I am more focused on your writing style. This story is Harry telling his life story which makes it a different read from most fanfictions and unique.
TupanHD chapter 27 . 1/4
Really enjoyed this. Thanks for the story. Hope more are coming.
TupanHD chapter 13 . 1/3
So far it is really good. You, author, have my thanks because your stories are always really good.
Jamervan chapter 23 . 12/17/2020
Your portrayal of James makes me think of the small town high school QB that goes on to do nothing with his life. Maybe become a cop(auror) that never does enough to get promoted and just got his job because of small town fame. As far as Lily ending up with him, the same question Hermione with Ron, who’s nothing more than the dumber versions of Malloy and Wormtail. His whole redemption was tell the house elves.
Jack0827 chapter 9 . 12/13/2020