Reviews for Hadrian Black: The Other Twin
My freund that was among the best stories I have ever read
EdTheBeast chapter 27 . 5/7
An extremely good MUST READ! A very AU, but so are many stories!
Fellbane chapter 16 . 4/13
Hadrian gets almost mortally injured in nearly every single chapter and it’s usually the fault of either the moron James or his idiot brother.

On top of claiming the credit for his deeds, they of course never get injured and I’ll admit that it’s getting a little boring to read about how Hadrian continually puts himself on the line for people who quite frankly don’t care about him.
Fellbane chapter 10 . 4/13
“Seems like she'd matured faster than I had. She was more than ready to share the night. In my defense, she's nearly a year older than me!”

I’m pretty sure the date was the 23rd of May and it was her Birthday, meaning she was only two months older than him.
southstorm21 chapter 25 . 3/4
Loved the story. I binge read it in a day and a half. My only question is who is Ryan? I thought it was a typo but then you made an AN about it saying you werent going to use it and then used it a few more times. Unless i missed something, it was super weird for that name to come out of no where. Otherwise. Great story.
rolphy556 chapter 19 . 2/17
So I have been reading this and am now on chapter 19. Let me say I love the clichés and for the people who sat this is bad don't know good writing. This is entertaining and exactly how id see the characters acting if HP was raised the way you have explained. Now I'm not saying its perfect as there are always going to be OOC moment, but its really good and I cant wait to read the next few chapters. Keep up the good work.

P.S I know you haven't updated this in a few years but just know id love it if you did.
MuggleBoy chapter 3 . 1/5
one of the most confusing story i have ever read

'oh yeah i defeated voldemort yesterday but did you know that when i was a 12 i started a harem? but yeah back on to how i will be the headmaster of hogwarts' ffs the story keeps jumping from telling a past and the future which is hella annoying
fvdv123 chapter 27 . 1/3
it took the whole day, but i binched it
Makimass chapter 5 . 1/2
aww man fuck, hannah got in and hermione didn't?
redeyehawk23 chapter 4 . 12/13/2021
I read the author's notes at the start. I mean... Fleur is probably right that her school is better than Hogwarts. It's really not that hard to be better than that deathtrap.
Kyr chapter 27 . 11/27/2021
well done. Thank you for sharing.
Guest 101 chapter 22 . 11/11/2021
I love this novel but there's a question that's been bugging me.

Who the fuck is Ryan?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2021
who is Ryan?
Guest chapter 27 . 8/22/2021
Living the same life over and over again forever. That's hell.
DaSalvatore chapter 27 . 8/15/2021
Cons first - The story needs a fair bit of spit n' polish. Not just grammar problems, but a few dangling sentences/places where it's obvious a rewrite was happening and something got left in, and I'd definitely suggest not switching first-person POVs in a story. That only truly works when each character comes across as an individual, and I wasn't really sensing anything like that when we saw the girls POVs beyond the topics discussed.

But even with these small issues, this was a highly enjoyable read that I was said to see the end of. I was worried it would mirror canon with Hadrian popping into the book plots at the end, but you eased that concern very quickly. I fully agree with your rants about James, and the "hypocrisy" towards Snape was hinted at when Hadrian mentioned if something happened to Rose. So, I don't know why anyone was complaining about that. I also liked how Harry took out Remus (another I can see being a total asshole from canon, but also a good guy if a fic does work with him).

Aside from the RuneMagic idea (and I hope it's okay if this gets borrowed for one of my stories? Maybe?), what I really appreciated about this story is that not everything goes Happily Ever After for Harry in terms of how his enemies are taken out. Dumbledore gets an easy way out, despite him being the man behind everything, which wasn't what Harry wanted. While James doesn't really get anywhere after the story, he too doesn't really have any comeuppance outside the fight with Harry. Heck, even Sirius gets off easier than he should. But Remus gets what's coming to him, Tom is utterly destroyed as a myth, and Harry girls get their deserved sunny beach.

The end with "Hedwig" being always there for her father, and secretly always being whatever bird a fanfic Harry owns was a brilliant left turn that I didn't see coming. Kudos for you.