Reviews for Hadrian Black: The Other Twin
BillBrink chapter 27 . 2/28/2020
I liked your ending. Not the duel with Riddle. That was a given, but the aftermath, especially the different dimensions in which Mia played a role.
This was interesting and entertaining. Sometimes when you have an all powerful Harry the story just looses interest, very common when he also has a harem. I felt you kept a nice balance with multiple antagonists and the question of his relationship with his birth parents. Thank you for sharing it with us.
BillBrink chapter 23 . 2/27/2020
Couldn't agree with you more re: James Potter. However, I believe Dumbledore had him, either by potion or by spell, following his leadership without question. It's really the only way he would have given up the safety of his family or, in your premise, his other son. It would explain the irrational hatred he has for Hadrian.
novonia chapter 27 . 2/27/2020
I liked it but once harry got super-powered three quarters of the way through you kinda lost your mojo, I also thought the bit with hedwig and the other multi-dimensional travel bits were completely unnecessary there at the end.
Orion W. Black chapter 27 . 2/14/2020
Wow. The 110 yrs later scene was just so sad. Great work!
aries12345251 chapter 5 . 2/8/2020
trash, scenes just keep skipping even the important part is skipped the first person perspective is confusing at times
Guest chapter 22 . 1/26/2020
Lezos r hot
torvalds42 chapter 27 . 1/18/2020
Awesome story, thank you very much! I loved your take on the HP universe, as well as your characters. And of course the action!
mrjordanriver chapter 27 . 1/14/2020
This story is unique and has an ending to die for. To. Die. For.
IAmAether chapter 23 . 1/4/2020
Daaaamned right about James. a little on the harsh side, tho.
khaoticFlame chapter 23 . 12/26/2019
I normally don't read rants but seriously... I get not liking a character or writing a character to fit your needs of a story.. it's your story. Why you try and justify your dislike of a character is beyond me. I'll break down your arguments for you. Your hatred for James based in the fact that he stayed in a country plauged by a terrorist? Really? What world would we live in if in the face of adversity everyone ran away? Fighting for ones beliefs or for the betterment of others is truly selflessness. He was a bully in school? Perhaps he took is pranks to far at times.. but we saw one glimpse of that. Two sides to every story don't you think. You compared Lilly to Hermione... How does hormione end up with Ron? People change, people mature, and war has a way of changing people. On another not this isn't a dig at you but a logically conversation... I have enjoyed your story and look forward to finishing it.
BoredKing chapter 27 . 12/19/2019
Never mind, I found the last chapter. It was an error on my end.

Ok, this was a satisfying ending. The way he crushed Voldemort was so satisfying. I hate when people make him out to be some almighty foe even though the mc is clearly more powerful. Hadrian crushed him with his intelligent and might.

That ending with Hedwig is quite nice, and in a w any sad,, always another adventure.
BoredKing chapter 26 . 12/19/2019
Is there a 27th chapter? I'm seeing on the info page it says 27 but I'm at 26/26.
BoredKing chapter 26 . 12/18/2019
This doesn't like a finished story. About finished but there are still plot threads loose. Like Voldemort still being alive and Hadrian still not revealing that he is the real heir.
Midots chapter 27 . 12/18/2019
great work. although I would have preferred if Hadrian lived a bit longer. after all the major ritual he did should have made aging a very slow process for him.
thanks for this anyway.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 3 . 11/30/2019
You're an idiot. This chapter proved it.

Way to forget this was your shitty wet dream for a few lines there.
962 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »