Reviews for Hadrian Black: The Other Twin
Thomas Blake chapter 20 . 11/18/2019
the mixing of perspectives is kinda confusing ngl. is he living the story or is he telling me his story wtf
Xavras chapter 27 . 11/10/2019
not sure where the heck that ending leaves us
repeated time lines
Harry and Hedwig (or the raven or the thunderbird) always win?
tammgrogan chapter 27 . 11/5/2019
Hello, Thank you so much for sharing this Amazing story. The ending was not what I was expecting! I truly hope that life and death DOESN'T happens that was. I sure don't want to have to keep reliving my life over, and over again! Saying that, I really did enjoyed reading this Wonderful. I hope to be looking for a sequel to it. Until then, Thanks again and PLEASE take care.
The Prime Cronos chapter 27 . 11/5/2019
Awesome , i really loved your story
r.tidmore chapter 10 . 11/5/2019
tried to continue to read but the continuous trying to figure out if someone is actually speaking to someone or if it is just the character thinking is giving me a headache. seems like it may actually turn out to be a good story but it is in need of a lot of polishing to smooth it out into something readable.
r.tidmore chapter 5 . 11/4/2019
little lost here. It's Christmas, 1st year. Lupin didn't teach until 3rd year. hope that you haven't mucked up the rest of your story like this. only other issue is the continuous flashforward bits that detract from the "now" point of the story. the continuous this will happen in such year will become, this happened instead of what you said anywhere from 1 to 20 chapters earlier.
BelfryBats chapter 27 . 11/4/2019
This was an excellent story overall. Great concepts and an interesting take on things. Good characters, with decent progression and some growth. You did a good job on making an actually redeemable Snape without completely rewriting the character. There were a couple of things that popped up that seemed off, like the Ryan nickname that came out of nowhere, but you mostly had things together. I don't think you were quite fair to James Potter generally speaking. However you did raise a number of interesting points on the subject. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the Potter's strange and often bad behavior was the result of some sort of bizarre loyalty charm that this story's Dumbledore cast. Seems like something he would do to get people to go along with his more half baked ideas. While not completely necessary it could have been interesting to see if that was the case and a bit more on some of the side characters. So yeah, this was all in all a great and enjoyable read.
BelfryBats chapter 20 . 11/2/2019
It got a little off in this chapter. The phrasing was strange and awkward in several places. Particularly the appearance of a mysterious Ryan. While I am fairly sure you meant Hadrian and Ryan almost sounds like nickname, it is a bit out of nowhere and weird. The plan of letting Daniel participate in the tournament seems almost hasty and out of character as well.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/21/2019
Great story so far
wolf550e chapter 22 . 10/21/2019
You used Ryan a second time. Is that your name?
Rune Tobor chapter 24 . 10/19/2019
I think your portrayal of James is valid, just unpopular.
WBWL stories often have Harry left at the Dursleys by James and Lily.
I cannot see Lily abandoning anyone to Petunia and Vernon!

Great that you avoided that trope, I don't even review stories that bad.
The worst review is the one that is not made.
No review means the reader did not care enough to even complain.

Now about James taking his family out of Britain, I have not seen that done yet.
Would you consider writing such a story?
Nothing in the Prophecy says when Harry has to first fight Tom.
The Prophecy could even be about Harry vanquishing Albus who I feel is very DARK!
Lily and James don't have to die, it's not mentioned in the Prophecy.
If the Potters left who else would leave? Would the ICW intervene?
Would the Muggle government get involved? I can see James Bond killing Tom the first time.

Don't worry about replies to any review besides writing the next chapter or story.
More to read is the best I can ask for.

Thanks.
Rune Tobor chapter 23 . 10/19/2019
Read FAERY HEROES, in it the writer pretty much proves Albus sacrificed the Potters.

James is not a saint, but Snape is so much worse!
While they were in school Tom was recruiting at least.
Do Nothing Dumbfuck gives chance after chance to evil hoping they will change.
Pranks are one way to fight, sure not the best but at least they acted, unlike Albus.

So I think James was likely a bit better than you write him but hey its your story.
I can't write, I've tried, I'm very happy you can.

Once again, just ignore the idiots.
Rune Tobor chapter 19 . 10/18/2019
Some reviewers make death eaters look like saints, others you wonder how they learned to read and write because brain dead rotting zombies are smarter.

Just ignore them.

It is said, Those who cannot do teach, I say those who cannot do anything flame and troll.

I'd feel sorry for them but I'm a bit lazy.
Rune Tobor chapter 18 . 10/18/2019
The Britain Wizarding World is broken and corrupt beyond repair.
Revolution is needed, only by killing those unfit to live, destroying and rebuilding, can it be saved.
Rune Tobor chapter 17 . 10/18/2019
Harems are ok for fantasy, but what makes them unreal are two limitations...

Stamina and Time.

We'll pretend magic allows one male to have the stamina to keep up with and satisfy a harem.

Time is the real limit.

Assuming the male doesn't have to work he still has to sleep and eat and shower.

Even just sleeping 5 hours a day and eating like Ron that takes 6 out of 24 hours.
Slightly more normal would be 8 sleeping, 3 eating and personal grooming.
Add working 8 hours and only 5 are left to spend with the harem.

Pairs are simple and easy, triads are ok, four people tend to become two couples...

Your set of six will lead to Hadiran dying from exhaustion, happy but still dead.

Setting up sub-pairs like Daphne/Tracey and Susan/Hannah is a good idea.
But every number over 3 is subject to just that, the group fracturing into 2s and 3s.

Otherwise the story is very good so far, thanks for writing and posting.
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »