Reviews for Hadrian Black: The Other Twin
Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
You changed Dorea Black-Potter to Dorea Potter-Black for this story? Interesting!

JimS
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2019
I've been really enjoying your story. It is very well written and original! Keeps me on my toes.
wstiglet chapter 27 . 9/27/2019
this is my first ever review. I just gotta say this is one of if not the best fanfic I've ever read. the detail,timing,plot,fight scenes,romance, political shit storms. anything you can think of about a Slytherin based Harry Potter is fucking here. nothing was rushed that didn't need to be. the ending was spectacular. My favorite thing about this entire story that so many different ones don't, is that Hadrian (Harry) doesn't take shit from ANYONE except family. everything revolves around family for him and I LOVE IT! The fact he doesn't care what road he has to take as long as he can save his family and friends. he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. or not taking the glory of the victory. asking as the plan works out in the end. You my friend have made a spectacular, amazing,outstanding, you pick , novel. I hope to see more like this soon.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 27 . 9/27/2019
I have to admit that I enjoyed this story and I found the ending that you have here done pretty well. Thank you for writing and sharing the story to everyone here on the website.
Tritian chapter 19 . 9/26/2019
Fics amazing don’t worry Bout the retards lol
Simianpower chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
The paragraphs need work. As it is, it's very unclear who's speaking at any given time. Also, sentence structure. There are periods where there should be commas in many places. The grammar needs a strong overhaul.

And who the hell is Harold Minchum? The minister during Voldemort's first rise was Bagnold. Is there a reason for this AU element? It doesn't add anything.

The "Dumbledore wanted [twin A] out of the house while training [twin B, WBWL]" is such a DUMB TROPE. I don't care if it's cliche or not; I care that it makes no sense. It makes even less sense that any parents would actually do that. In this very chapter Lily is so protective of Harry that she barely let his own grandfather touch him, yet a year later she'll give him away FOREVER because Dumbledore says so? That's fucking idiotic and inconsistent!

I should have realized that this would be a dumb story when "Hadrian" was in the name. That's always a bad, bad sign of a pretentious author dependent upon cliches. I wanted to try it because a completed 160k word story with [Harry, Susan, Daphne] interests me, but this is total schlock.
bennibob chapter 27 . 9/25/2019
twas a great read, really good. nicely paced too, I'm a fan of the longer fics that really go into detail so I'd of preferred it to be a bit more fleshed out but I can understand why you spend up near the end, pretty much everything that needed to be said was. great stuff I'll have to keep an eye on your profile for any new storys you come up with
Guachico chapter 1 . 9/24/2019
Hey, that was great. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially the magical development.
Celexs Draconia chapter 27 . 9/20/2019
This was a rather fun story to read, I really enjoyed the way you played everyone off of each other. The end with Mia/Hediwg was a neat idea, that I havent seen used quite that way before. excellent work.

Cel
Osmodious chapter 27 . 9/14/2019
Good story, though the last part of the epilogue kind of came out of nowhere, interesting as it was. The story itself, though, was really fun...great characters, interesting ideas, only slightly odd pacing (gaps were well explained, so not a big deal), and overall well written. Your minor spelling/grammar errors are very consistent so easy to read around (of instead of off, save/safe flipped, etc.), but a beta could help with that. I really enjoyed this one, as you managed a ‘dark’ Harry that is not evil and easy to root for. Thanks for posting!
ForsakenPhantom chapter 27 . 9/7/2019
Amazing
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2019
I don’t believe the term is “Equal Exchange” but rather, “Equivalent Exchange” as gold and lead are certainly not equal but can be changed to one or the other through the use of alchemy is not an equal change, transmuting gold from lead would be much more difficult then vice versa and the required effort would fill in an equivalent for the sum required thus equivalent exchange makes much more sense and to be frank, it sounds quite a bit more satisfying. Love the story, and I’ll continue reading. Small spelling errors here and there but nothing to write home about, keep up the great work
Kushka chapter 27 . 8/31/2019
Great story
Tenjo chapter 4 . 8/27/2019
I agree wholeheartedly with your take on Fleur and Bill’s relationship. It makes no sense. Remus and Dora’s doesn’t make much sense either. Dora is fun loving and free spirited, youthful and vivacious, and to top it off she isn’t the type to change just to make someone else happy. Yet she allows an unreliable and depressing old man make her feel like absolute crap by using moronic excuses to reject her and she ends up with him in the end anyway. Notice how once she got with Remus she seemed like she got twenty years older? I mean her hair was literally greying, and we know that was done by choice to make Remus feel more comfortable. The reason I think Fleur/Bill and Dora/Remus don’t make sense is because a couple has to mesh well naturally or both partners have to compromise, and in those two couples it’s only the girls who compromise.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/27/2019
First I wanna say this story was amazing. I love the different stance that you took in developing Hadrian. Especially how he didnt even strike to kill Voldemort in the end, letting him die on his own was amazing. Next all those dumbasses that want to hate on you for going so far off of canon and shove it! This story was amazing!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »