Reviews for Hadrian Black: The Other Twin
WeisseHex chapter 27 . 8/13/2019
Loved it! More?
WeisseHex chapter 19 . 8/13/2019
It's a great story, let the bad reviews slide off your back!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/12/2019
The beauty of a free society is also sometimes it's curse. Namely, that one of the pillars of said society is Freedom of Speech. So, yeah, every trollish asshole with an opinion, a keyboard, and an internet connection can spew whatever invective they see fit, and there's nothing you, I, or anyone else can say or do about it (nor should we be able to!). Of course, what most people dont seem to want to recall is the flip side of that coin...just because you have to right to speak, it doesn't mean that anyone is required to listen to your idiotic opinion...So...there's that. :)

That said, screw the trolls! Just ignore them, delete their reviews, and move on. Dont let idiots who have so much time on their hands that they can read stories they dont even like and then spew invective about them. Save your passion for those of us that actually enjoy your work and eagerly look forward to reading more of it. :)

I've enjoyed this story quite a bit, and am staying up WAY too late to keep reading it. :) I was a little put off in the beginning by all of the grammar and syntax errors, but once you pointed out that not only was English not your first language, but that you were SELF-TAUGHT, not only did my respect for you, personally, jump through the roof, but any and every issue I had with those minor quibbles of grammar and formatting, and the occasional spelling error, all went away.

I'm very much enjoying the story for what it is. An interesting twist on HP, with a protagonist who is so much better than Doormat(!) Harry from Canon. I look forward to reading more of your work when I finish this, and I definitely encourage you to keep it up. :)

Thanks!
A Fan
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
WOW! Awesome!
Outlook42 chapter 27 . 8/9/2019
Great story thank you for sharing it
Guest chapter 23 . 8/9/2019
never understood why snape joined voldy in the first place since if it's not pureblood death eaters kill it and snape is a half blood so he should have died along time ago
jon reeve chapter 10 . 8/9/2019
/I was ambling along on this story despite it not being... very excellent. However, the illogical idoicy of his theory on souls and magical cores is just too much.

/Some writers say either of these things exist, or don't. Here, you have your idiot character say that they don't exist, and then show, for all intents and purposes, that those things do exist.

/'Oh, dementors don't suck out your soul, they suck out this thing that could easily be confused with a soul, but in some unsaid way, is not a soul.' 'Oh, there's no magical core, but if you treat everyone as if they have one, you will be able to accurately analyze and treat magical issues, but the core still won't exist... somehow.'

/Both souls and magical cores are concepts that you have shown have validity, while saying they have none. Especially since soul has many definitions in many cultures that vary in many ways, slight and grand, and many of them describe exactly what you say a soul is not.

/This issue kinda highlights the main issue of inconsistency in the information basis of this story. It was an ambitious story you tried to write, but based on the chapters I've read so far, it has likedly not reached it's potential, despite it beung ended.

Oh well, that's me done.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/8/2019
I have to say that your view on the lily and James relationship very insightful and before never really thought about it but now agree with you. I just counted it down to the extreme look and coinsidenses that happen all across the Harry potter series
NazgulBelserion chapter 27 . 8/8/2019
Omggggg that ending omg that makes Hedwig so much better even my sociopathic mind was happy she always comes back to him hahaha
NazgulBelserion chapter 23 . 8/8/2019
Finally someone understands I dislike both James and Lily what Lily did like come on spread her legs for the bully of her best friend like nothing can we really blame snape can we really I'd fkin kill them both
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 8/6/2019
I'm confused: why would Dorea be Lady Black? I could see her being the Dowager Lady Potter or similar, but Walburga (Sirius's mother) would be Lady Black.
Kaustubh Sridhar chapter 10 . 8/6/2019
damn
RyanMK666 chapter 28 . 8/5/2019
In that final extended epilogue, if those were story references, cos I think they were because I recognise the ‘fuck the rules’ line from somewhere, just wondering if you could let me know what stories the other were IF they were actually story references.

This story, was fantastic. No other word for it. Holy shit am I glad my friend recommended this. You’re a fantastic author. Keep it up with your other works.
RyanMK666 chapter 4 . 8/3/2019
Ohhh the honour thy blood reference, i’m liking this more and more as I read on.
RyanMK666 chapter 3 . 8/3/2019
Damn an author who both asks for permission and credits other author’s? Don’t see that very often. Gotta admit you got my respect for that. Also nice start to this story, a friend of mine recommended it and from what I can tell, I’m going to enjoy this.
962 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »