Reviews for Hadrian Black: The Other Twin
Osborn123 chapter 9 . 3/21
I'm begining to dislike the mc. I thought he would be a smart and ruthless mc, but now I'm pretty sure he is more of a fool than anything else. He does all the work and his useless brother enjoys all the rewards. It is so disgusting... I never understood why authors seem to enjoy having such drama queens as a mc.
Zaari Vael chapter 3 . 3/2
His wand is made out of reed, as in the grass? How does that work. I wouldn't think Reed would be durable or thick enough.
xFritz chapter 6 . 2/27
Lo siento, pero dejo la historia, si bien no descarto la bisexualidad en la mujer, la prefiero cuando sucede de forma esporádica en la relacion de daphne y tracy claramente es la principal, mejores amigas, mas tiempo juntas, etc. Por lo que Hadrian no seria la persona principal en la relacion poliamorosa.
Tenias una muy buena idea, que creo que estas desperdiciando al forzar el Harem, pusiste que lo aplicarias en la realidad si fuera factible, y creo que lo que estas escribiendo esta lejos de ser realista, solo una relacion con daphne y tracy, lo seria, mejores amigas que se se enamoran del mismo hombre, es factible y creible. Pero agregar mas, lo hace una fantasia, lo que hace que se pierda todo el desarrollo del romance porque solo seria un cumplimiento de deseos en donde el protagonista tiene a la mayoria de las mujeres.
Y la narrativa que estas usando no me resulta muy comoda, escribes en pasado, y a veces das indicios de cosas que suceden el futuro. Es muy confuso y ademas realizas POV con otros personajes, mas los largos saltos de tiempo... La verdad es que en ese sentido es una de las peores novelas que he leido.
Tenias una idea muy buena en general, con las runas y encantamientos, herencia, etc. Pero le diste mucho poder a hadrian..
xFritz chapter 5 . 2/27
La verdad es que no me gusta la vida romántica de otros personajes en detalle, si no esta relacionado con el protagonista. Es por leer otras fics, donde esos personajes son pareja con Harry, y leer otro donde tiene una relación con otro hombre, se siente extraño...
Neal aka Lowkojr chapter 5 . 2/7
I like the plot but I have to say your writing (especially when switching your POV) can be confusing. But also Hadrian Black seems like quite a Mary Sew (or the male equivalent). I will say that I’m having fun reading this, so I’ll keep reading for a little while.
mumphie chapter 3 . 1/17
Just wondering how Sirius took Harry being the heir? And, did Sirius do more with Harry than go to a birthday? What did Remus and Sirius think of what the Potter parents did by giving away their child? Which twin was the oldest? Was he disinherited? If so, why family gatherings?
chrisye1999 chapter 4 . 1/4
While the story itself is interesting, I am more focused on your writing style. This story is Harry telling his life story which makes it a different read from most fanfictions and unique.
TupanHD chapter 27 . 1/4
Really enjoyed this. Thanks for the story. Hope more are coming.
TupanHD chapter 13 . 1/3
So far it is really good. You, author, have my thanks because your stories are always really good.
Jamervan chapter 23 . 12/17/2020
Your portrayal of James makes me think of the small town high school QB that goes on to do nothing with his life. Maybe become a cop(auror) that never does enough to get promoted and just got his job because of small town fame. As far as Lily ending up with him, the same question Hermione with Ron, who’s nothing more than the dumber versions of Malloy and Wormtail. His whole redemption was tell the house elves.
Jack0827 chapter 9 . 12/13/2020
No lie this shit good.
storp930 chapter 4 . 12/3/2020
I really enjoy what your story is I just can never bring my self to read a retelling story where everything in the story has all ready happen. I wish you the best with your story and I hope it becomes evything your aiming for
SleepIsMeantToBeOverdosed chapter 23 . 11/29/2020
Footnote. Personally I find certain series' crossovers better than stories dedicated to them as it's more interesting seeing how they mesh them together.
SleepIsMeantToBeOverdosed chapter 22 . 11/29/2020
Merlin is a time traveler. He's been present during both Camelot's time and the founding of Hogwarts, simple as that.
SleepIsMeantToBeOverdosed chapter 4 . 11/28/2020
Canon Fleur was likely love potioned when she went with Bill, as is apparently Weasley tradition.
960 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »