Reviews for Hadrian Black: The Other Twin
King of snakes chapter 25 . 2/23/2019
I applaud you sir or miss about what you told those rude naysayers if they don't like how you write then why are they reading it to begin with? Haters sometimes just make no sense. After all a story is supposed to be written how the author wants not anyone else's way. If they want to see a story go a certain way they could 1. write their own story or 2. Put it as a suggestion in a kind way for the author to decide to use the idea or not. You should reread this chapter you have some spelling mistakes and may have used the wrong word at times as well, otherwise I'd say interesting and good chapter. Sad it'll be over soon i really enjoyed it.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 25 . 2/23/2019
Hope life goes better for you soon. As for the flamers, screw 'em. It's hardly your fault JKR's "romance" skills are so horrendous many readers, including you, suspect Love Potions were involved. Just because some people write goo (or H x G, for that matter) doesn't mean that was what was on the page.
mwinter1 chapter 25 . 2/23/2019
Awaiting more.
user51s2r chapter 3 . 2/23/2019
Fantastic story so far!

Some small almost-criticism; The first 2 chapters had me a bit confused because of the foreshadowing. I have no idea how you would fix it. There were scenes where the events would hint or imply future events, but the time switching was abrupt or felt out of place.

After I finished chapter 3, 'everything' was flowing much better. ANYWAY-great story, lots of fun to read!

1000 author/muse hugs!
xucrex chapter 23 . 2/23/2019
About your rant in chapter 23. Well firstly Harry Potter series is made up story. Dont stop reading yet, im not defending it just wanted to lay down this fact first. Its made up story, so in books there are toons of mistakes, and terrible (in my opinion) plotholes. But I think in case of James Potter you are going a bit far. I personaly know few people who over few months time changed dramatically in good or bad. So its not that hard to imagine(for me) to see James changed and that some girl (Lily in this case) fell for him. I could turn it around and say that Lily changed her opinion in sixth year becouse she learned that as a muggleborn she stood almost no chance to make a name for herself and just went with it for this. We never will know for sure unless Rowling writes a book/story whatever about marauders era(please dont, anything she wrote after HP was garbage imo and if she wants to focus on her franchise she should write about completely diffrent era with completely diffrent characters)
Your reason he didnt flee from Britain is easily countered too, James was a pureblood, and I think he just was to trusting and / or was a patriot, serving his country/his magical community was everything to him.

Anyway I was just reading your story (really enjoying first person pov by the way) and in chapter 23 saw your rant so i decided to throw my few pennies in. Dont bother with people flaming you for "bashing" Lily/James, some people just cant work their brains that its a work of fiction. Fanfiction even. Speaking of those people, I dont understand one thing about them. If you dont like something, just ignore it. I really dont like slash stories. So I just dont read them, hope more people would be like that and just chill down with hate.

Anyway again, good work, as I said Im really enjoying your work and I really like how characters (Harry especially) are evolving. So keep up and just ignore those few people who just cant understand not everything likes things like they do and write whatever you want! (My English sucks I know dont shoot me!)
ToddGilliss chapter 25 . 2/23/2019
so what if you are a Snape fanboy and a James hater?

Fanfiction, your story, your characters.

Have fun. If we've read through 25 chapters so far, then we must like it.

Keep the muse. Take what you need to finish the story.

Good luck
god of all chapter 25 . 2/23/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
EP chapter 25 . 2/23/2019
EXCELLENT
017 chapter 25 . 2/23/2019
This chapter seems familiar, I probably read something similar...
FateBurn chapter 25 . 2/23/2019
good chapter
maxblade33 chapter 25 . 2/23/2019
I would like to say I love your story and its progression. Too often any story of Harry abandoned by his parents turns him out right evil or super powered to the point of no contest. The feeling behind each character displayed in the story is so compelling it just drags you into their p.o.v. easily. Though my favorite scene has to be when Susan told of her aunt for her relationship choice. Please don't let the haters get you down and continue to bring out more excellent works
Dzerx chapter 25 . 2/23/2019
Awesome chapter! I'm glad to see you posting again and eagerly await for more.
Lifelessman chapter 25 . 2/23/2019
Good Work...! 25
Guest chapter 23 . 2/23/2019
And finally, I would have loved to have a civilized conversation with you, but it’s late and you come off as someone who thinks a civilized talk is someone agreeing with you. Especially with that “fuck off”.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/23/2019
And by the way these students that were being driven into Voldemorts arms were already being groomed with the idea of pure blood supremacy by their parents. Voldemort wasn’t the disease he was a symptom of the society that existed at the time.
962 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »