Reviews for Hadrian Black: The Other Twin
jimmy.oz chapter 27 . 11/22/2020
Overall it was a pretty good story not sure about the ending part with Hedwig but it was interesting.
love4HP chapter 27 . 11/21/2020
Nice and innovative
Your dads Anns chapter 3 . 11/14/2020
Toes before hoes
charly22salazar chapter 14 . 11/2/2020
the quidich game made no sense...
abyssjumper chapter 2 . 10/19/2020
So when It comes to numbers over 1000 you would use commas instead of periods but since this is a very old story it doesn't matter
Mitkon2001 chapter 22 . 10/17/2020
What I really love about this story is that the girls not just only love Harry but also each other
Tactical-Magician chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Good story.
Jus7R3ad1ng chapter 2 . 9/17/2020
i really like hadrian (hadrius also works) as a name instead of harry
Jus7R3ad1ng chapter 1 . 9/17/2020
isnt fleamont charlus son? the potter family always confused me some say charlus is james dad some say fleamont is some say charlus is james grandfather i am confused
DontMindMe chapter 27 . 9/10/2020
I love the story, while normally i dont like the format you used with it being talked like he was recounting the past. You made it work perfectly.

The only tthing i feel negatively about really is the way you ended this, it feels rushed. You also left some unanswered questions (like with the visions). But i think ending are always hard through i would have loved to see where you .might have taken the story if you decided to ended like you have here. Also what happens with the twins

I must say for a non-native English speaker you havd done far better than many natives speakers i have read. Even if you make the odd mistake, tho they are more cultural eg. In England pants are a form of underware, we use trousers, jeans, tracksuits bottom and shorts. Otherwise well done.

All that is left to say is thank you for the wonderful story.
Kellhound chapter 27 . 9/10/2020
So after finishing this story, I just want to say that I enjoyed it and had no issues with how you portrayed individuals. After reading my share of HP fanfiction stories, I can see a lot of the faults from the Cannon characters that people have pointed out. It has changed my perception of those characters, but in the end I think J.K Rowling, or any author for that matter, was just trying to make a compelling interesting read that captured and held its audience from beginning to end, and didn't put all that extra effort into the background characters that didn't have much impact chapter to chapter. I've seen good stories, including this one, that vilify James/Lilly and ones that show them in a better light. Its all perspective really.

The only thing that kinda threw me in the whole story was that little paragraph during the World Cup where Harry meets Fleur and she goes back to the safety of the Beauxbatons carriage. That just kinda came out of no where but is a minor thing over all.

Other than some grammar issues that I can't really say hindered the story at all, i.e. using save instead of safe, I very much enjoyed reading this story.

The ending part as it went to the POV of Mia turned Hedwig also kind of threw me, even after reading your note at the beginning of the chapter, and now I'll have to look into that of your other stories to see if it indeed lead into something else or not.
Mukitul Islam chapter 24 . 9/6/2020
The story is very well written and one of top 20 hp ff I have ever read and I read a lot of these. Pairing wise I would have kept it to dg, fd and sb but never the less I enjoyed a lot.
imortis chapter 23 . 8/16/2020
I know, right?

Its about as likely as hermione falling in love with someone who was openly abusive, at least verbally, to her since the moment they met.

Someone who clearly enjoyed being cruel to her off and on for years, or abandoning his best friends constantly when things got rough.

Right, no way would that happen without the old molly weasley standby, amortentia anyone?

I think both muggleborn bookworms should have been fed several flushing potions before being questioned as to where their heads are at that time.
Souen11 chapter 10 . 8/11/2020
So in the spirit of fairness, after rechecking, there is actually a scene in this chapter where Oral is a thing. It's marked though and you don't have to read it if you don't want to...
Souen11 chapter 27 . 8/11/2020
Clarifying the last review for future readers...

The 'sexual encounter' was a group of girls in their puberty watch their boyfriend come out of the shower in a towel.
Even if it hadn't been. Welcome to teenagers figuring out and exploring their sexuality. I'm thirty now. And as sad of a state of the world that is, I know from many of my female friends at the same age that they did in fact, have their first 'actual encounters' between the ages of 12-16, most of them with older boys.

As for me belittling anyone, I clarified this in a note at the beginning of chapter 25. Again, it was never my intent to shame anyone but to call them out on Hipocrisy.

I don't know why this last reviewer thinks it's okay to lie. But apparently that's where we are now.

Please give the story a chance.

Thank you.