Reviews for Hadrian Black: The Other Twin
IIEarlGreyII chapter 27 . 8/11/2020
This story is a little all over the place, but overall is coherent and has a decent plot.

That being said 12 year olds having sexual encounters is never okay. Never. For that reason alone I would never recommend this story.

That the author uses the authors notes to go out of the way to mock and belittle the tastes of the reviewers is just another reason to avoid it. Their ego is obvious in the writing style and not in a good way.
reiwil10 chapter 22 . 7/31/2020
Absolutely love the story so far! I’ve always liked OP characters that know what they’re doing
Majerus chapter 27 . 7/29/2020
That was freaking great, and I'm happy to add another fic to my "Keep" folder at long last.
I really appreciate your dedication to details and character dev, and look very much forward to more of your work when I return to this 'verse.
Thanks for sharing your time and talent,
J
Majerus chapter 26 . 7/29/2020
It would have been anti-climactic except that it was a well planned and well executed plan using overwhelming odds and force against a poorly organized and badly trained enemy.
One question: you mention Bella, but then never follow up. Are we to assume that the American merc got her or?
Majerus chapter 25 . 7/29/2020
Woodrin was fantastic.
Majerus chapter 24 . 7/28/2020
I found myself laughing aloud at the casual, off the cuff way that you just acknowledged using hem-hem as fertilizer base for a magical plant... Wonderful!
Majerus chapter 23 . 7/28/2020
"
It was just two days before the end of the year, the first of July exactly when I entertained visitors in my room.
?
Middle of the year?

Your rant was funny, and yeah, James may have been a lot of bad things... but the thing that makes me laugh at your flamer - complaining about your portrayal of James & Lily - is that this is not only a Fairly AU story, but the characters are Dead in canon. They never made it out of their early 20's! How they would have developed is Pure Conjecture, even from a canon POV. From your, heavily modified and re-imagined HP universe, YOUR James & Lily are just as likely - or not - as most any other.
I think your response to the flamer says it best: fuck off! lol
Majerus chapter 22 . 7/28/2020
Good Lord what is with this 'Ryan' nonsense?

Another few mistakes that make him more human, especially with everything that he gets right, and almost right.
Majerus chapter 21 . 7/28/2020
You took Ryan out of this chapter, but why did you leave it in last chapter?

The Yule Ball Overview was very well done, with fun tidbits and a simple reminder that they enjoyed their time together. The annectdote of Hermione's 'big brother Hadrian' made me smile as well.
Majerus chapter 20 . 7/28/2020
Intriguing and fun uses of magic :)
Majerus chapter 19 . 7/28/2020
"
At no time is a simple: It's bad. A review.
It's good?

XD
Seriously, having a blast, thanks for the wonderful character dev and fun plot slips, slides and twists.
Majerus chapter 18 . 7/28/2020
Like a 50 car pileup in an earthquake - horrifying, but no way to stop watching it!
Majerus chapter 16 . 7/28/2020
Epic, well done!
Majerus chapter 14 . 7/28/2020
Nice twists! I especially appreciate that, however 'OP' Hadrian is, he has limits and suffers when he oversteps them.
Majerus chapter 12 . 7/28/2020
Excellent prose, well done.
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »