Reviews for Defense Against You
Copperstring chapter 30 . 4/19/2003
I've read it again and I stille think it's hillarious
Moonlight Evil chapter 30 . 4/16/2003
yeah! finally they are together! i have been waiting forever! email me when you put up the next chapter at please! thankx a bunch! you have a great story going! keep writing!

Moonlight Evil chapter 14 . 4/15/2003
omg for once a guy has been right! just kidding! still harry is pretty smart for thinking of draco malfoy in the second letter about mr. x

ha ha lol,

Moonlight Evil chapter 7 . 4/15/2003
luv colin! you go boy! keep writing!

Katrina chapter 18 . 4/15/2003
OOh...stupid Draco...muahahaha!
Flexi Lexi chapter 14 . 4/14/2003
i really like the chapters where ginny and harry write letters to each other. they're very cool. crap, i really want to keep reading this, but it's time for dinner. thanks for your awesome story. you've almost converted me into a d/g shipper, but d/hr is and always will be my favorite.
Flexi Lexi chapter 6 . 4/13/2003
do not know why, but i really liked the letter from harry asking if ginny "fancies ferret boy." it just works so perfectly!
Cay chapter 30 . 4/13/2003
I'm sad it's over. I liked how you ended it though. _

Cay
Katrina chapter 13 . 4/13/2003
I love the story so far. I've been reading but kept on forgetting to review. I just have to say that everything is perfect, not to mention there's h/Hr! Oh the joy of reading my fav. ships!
Slytherins Kitten chapter 30 . 4/11/2003
Yey! Loved it! ;)

SKN: Yey is my wordle of the dae.
Mandy9897 chapter 30 . 4/11/2003
Hey i loved defense agaisnt you. are you going to write a epilouge for defense agaisnt you?
Excillian chapter 26 . 4/3/2003
Excellent chapter! I'm off to read the last ones, but first I just wanted to mention how much I liked the part where Fred and George made Harry and Ron jealous by kissing Janelle and Hermione. Very cool! The only thing I think would have been even better was if you had shocked the whole family by having Draco say something like "Or, you could do it like this." And then turn around and give Ginny a really good kiss. That would have been absolutely shocking and halarious. Great chapter though, because if you had done that it might not have fit in with the scheme of things.
Hunter22 chapter 30 . 4/2/2003
Perfect ending, to a lovely story.
vanns chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
i love this story so much
song.breeze chapter 30 . 4/2/2003
Love shack, eh? I kinda like the sound of that...
1,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »