Reviews for Defense Against You
dudetterocker chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
Girl ur chapters r short and puny. They only seem long cuz u fill them with review things.
OHxiTSROYALTY chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hi there, well first off I think you have an absolutely FANTASTIC story going on here. I am already on chapter 16 and have only been reading for about an hour and a half. I admire your writing skills and story plot. However, there are some things i disagree on or would like to change. What I would like to do with your and other authors stories is take them and adapt them to my liking. I will give you full credit and you will be mentioned in the disclaimer. I will also be writing my own stories to show my own creativity. Please return my request with an answer as soon as possible, and I will not be hostile towards you if you would not like to accept my proposal. Thank you very much. And I cannot wait for the next chapters.

Sincerely,
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 30 . 6/14/2006
awesome story i really really LOVED it
SANDRA x fied chapter 30 . 4/26/2006
aws ]

its so SWEET .
Aqua Blue chapter 30 . 4/12/2006
Pretty good, although I don't think there was enough conflict - everything seemed like smooth sailing with minor distractions by Derek. Still, some enjoyable D/G fluff to read!

*Aqua Blue
gauri xx chapter 30 . 3/10/2006
i love this story and the ending...tres good!
Sonia chapter 30 . 3/9/2006
Wow! That is such a great story!You're really good at writing stories! It is just so good i'm speechless! Keep up the good work! Please write a sequel or another one of your D/G stories to keep me occupied!

Luv ya

Sonia
MistressDanielle chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I've read this story over and over and haven't reviewed yet, so here goes.

I absolutely love it! The idea of Draco coming back to Hogwarts to be a teacher is insanely brilliant! And its written so well, too...I can't wait to read your other fics!
Helena Black chapter 30 . 12/26/2005
Hey, I loved it!

Congratulations!

]
Punk'dPrincess chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
dude this is awesome!
Lilly Granger chapter 30 . 8/25/2005
incredibly fantastic my friend!incredibly fantastic!lilly
Rachel chapter 26 . 8/6/2005
The books made me almost freakin die! OMG! LOL! I especially liked Hermione's present! The Amazing Bouncing Ferret Boy! OMG! LOL!
Rachel chapter 18 . 8/6/2005
HAHA! YEAH! IN YOUR FACE DEREK! BOO YAH! Just wanted to get that out. Hehe. Nice chappie. Cant wait for the date. I gotta read more.

PS. Your right! Tom Felton did look incredibly adorable in Anna and the King.
Rachel chapter 15 . 8/6/2005
Ooh. Percy knows. And when Percy knows, he'll tell everyone else, just because Ginny is their youngest sib, and only sister. *sigh* This just complicates things. But it was hilarious while it lasted! :D
Rachel chapter 9 . 8/6/2005
THAT FISH POOP! HOW DARE HE! OMG! And YES! We're finally seeing some D/G action!
1,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »