Reviews for Defense Against You
Chia89 chapter 15 . 3/18/2007
imagine a girl sitting in font of her pc and died...of laughter

great chapter
Chia89 chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
ohh, poor gin

derek the asshole shame on him

ginny and draco forever .
Chia89 chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
*giggle*
Chia89 chapter 10 . 3/18/2007
such a cute chapter

damn hermione, i hoped for a kiss, but no she must interrupt them

shit

( is the spelling of interrupt correct? sorry when not, i know my englisch isnt so good)
Chia89 chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
chapters 2 - 6

favourite word

GREAT
Chia89 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
such a good chapter and i can use my favourite word for it:

GREAT
G. Malfoy chapter 30 . 9/7/2006
Excellent. It was very cute. You did a good job on this story.
CK chapter 28 . 9/4/2006
nice. colin rules for that. also, you should totally get a beta to edit your stories.
CK chapter 27 . 9/4/2006
your english is a wee bit rusty, but I think you are a native speaker. you just get verb tenses and some other tricky things mixed up in kind of an awkward way. the story was so good, however, that I didn't notice it much.

ooh, french. I picked up a lot of french in my younger days! I'm not a native speaker, but here goes:

that's magnificent: c'est magnifique OR if I'm wrong, cela magnifique.

yes ma'am: oui madame. I dont know the word "ma' suis" but it might work just as well. "oui mademoiselle" works a bit better.

I love you: Je t'aime

And I love you too: Et je t'aime aussi

And Twyla Isaacs is a strange french name, but I'll go with it.

Slight errors aside, good story. A tad dramatic and a little odd. I wonder how the equivalent of a high school graduate could go on to teach the people who are, for the most part, their peers? That always seemed off, but for the sake of the story, it works. sort of. I did enjoy reading it, but those were my small nitpicks.
Arriette chapter 21 . 8/26/2006
Oh i sort of guessed but never knew for sure
Luvnikki chapter 14 . 7/26/2006
This chapter was a little bit chessy but verly well written. :)

~LuvNikki~
luv nikki chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
I like this story, but Ginny seems a bit to mary-sue. In the last chapter you descirbled her and it was like she was almost... too perfect? I don't know but it doesn't seem like she has any flase's at all and it's a bit annoying. Other than that The romance between Draco/Ginny is good!

~Luv Nikki~
m-girls chapter 30 . 7/23/2006
hahah i love it! keep writing!
dudetterocker chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
Girl ur chapters r short and puny. They only seem long cuz u fill them with review things.
OHxiTSROYALTY chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hi there, well first off I think you have an absolutely FANTASTIC story going on here. I am already on chapter 16 and have only been reading for about an hour and a half. I admire your writing skills and story plot. However, there are some things i disagree on or would like to change. What I would like to do with your and other authors stories is take them and adapt them to my liking. I will give you full credit and you will be mentioned in the disclaimer. I will also be writing my own stories to show my own creativity. Please return my request with an answer as soon as possible, and I will not be hostile towards you if you would not like to accept my proposal. Thank you very much. And I cannot wait for the next chapters.

Sincerely,