Reviews for Defense Against You
SeZzA2 chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
u already no wat i think

really good.

::sigh:: maybe draco should come and b my physics teacher, that way i mite actually pay attention to something in that class...of course that would rule out him as a boyfriend

screw that idea.

lol

oh, the sad life i have obsessing over fictional characters.

how r ya gunna find a loophole outta that whole forbidden teacher/student relationship thing? presuming you make them a couple, which u r obviously going to...u better!

lol

neway

sorry, im rambling

will check every hr on the hr for ya nxt update

SeZzA
Sharlene chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
thank god fan fic is back to normal! that read only mode thing was killing me! anyways yes.. cant wait till ur next chapter bubye
Almost Believing chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
I just love D/g, seems interesting so far. Can't wait till the "attraction" makes them do things like i don't know...snog maybe? lol
Sinfonia chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
Another spiffy chapter! Yay! I like this chapter.. Are we going to get some Draco P.O.V. in here or no? Just wondering. .; Whee can't wait for more! Horray that is back up! *dances*
kellyanne chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
oh, yes! Can't wait for more.
GinnyYvetteHermione chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
hmm loving it so far! love the leanne rimes motto.

~Kat~
Sinfonia chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Yay! I really like this story! I hope you get more out soon. You've got a great writing style that I really enjoy reading .:
B-chan and Syaorons angel too lazy to login chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Hey! I want to know what happens! I love your writing style! Please continue it soon! And please email me each time you update! Thanks! Keep up the great worK! Ja ne !

~Syaorons angel
AmethystQueen chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Really cute!
hasapi chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Hmm. snazzy title. :)
Redmeadow chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Like it so far. This is going to be a Ginny/Draco thing right? Looking forward to reading more.
SeZzA2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
hehe, looks like this ones gunna b good.

i thought about writing a sequel for then i realized that i prolly couldnt live up to you with your excellent writing skills and i kinda decided against it!

keep writin and ill keep readin! :D :D
tigereyes320 chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Well It's off to a promising start. Arithmancy is correct spelling though I've no clue what the subject actually is? Keep it coming.

Maria
Here2dayGone2morrow chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Hey its an interesting about your challenge.I think I might be up for since Fire and Ice is lounging in the pits of writers block.I'll let u know when i can think up of a suitable plot btw is molto interessant .ne ho

cheers!
Sharlene chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
omg omg omg omg! i found ur other story! arent i amazing? lol well cant wait till the next chapter!
1,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 Next »