Reviews for Surviving the Wind
Guest chapter 25 . 7h
Please, please, please, update.
Dying for an update! Please!
I don't think I've ever said how I appreciate your inclusion of Cat as autistic. I have a child on the spectrum and it was refreshing to have authentic characterization. I'll be reading this for as long as you update!
xqXnR chapter 1 . 9/2
Veri n1c3gHVst0riTK
Wow! The hits keep on coming for Scarlett. Thanksgiving is going to be quite the drama. I didn't think Belle was living with Rhett, though she does have a key... it doesn't make sense that Rhett would wave that red flag in front of Scarlett when he wants her back. HMMMMMMM...
Please update quickly, the suspense is killing me!
Lady Freckles chapter 2 . 8/27
Ch. 2 was a very short read with the perfect time to introduce our beloved “Mammy” I’m very excited to know the role Mammy will play in the O’Hara & Butter ‘s live. I wonder what’s up with Wade?
Lady Freckles chapter 1 . 8/27
What a great 1st chapter!
I enjoyed from the very first sentence. Your characterization of all main characters is absolutely delightful. Scarlett and Rhett will always be one of my favorite fictional couples/characters and I’m very excited to read the story you have created for them.
Wiolka chapter 25 . 8/19
Every chapter with cliffhanger. What will be in next? I can't wait. I'm sorry, but I thing that your Rhett is asshole. Is it possible that Scarlett's enemy is Richard?
Absolutely love this story. I don’t know whether I am missing something here but I don’t think Rhett is living with Belle; she was just delivering groceries, and as usual Scarlett has jumped to the wrong conclusion. Keep writing you are very talented and are giving a lot of people pleasure.
LIKE WHOAAA! This story keeps getting crazier and crazier with the plot twists! I Love it, its so dramatic keeps making sure that it pulls me back in.

~CeKhay
Lcorrea chapter 25 . 8/16
I loved this chapter! Your story is getting better and better! If Rhett want Scarlett back, why he is living with Belle? And I agree with Bonnie, we can expect murders at this party! Please, keep writing!
Oh my goodness, no wonder it took you so long to update. You threw every emotion at this, (extreme sadness, depression, and suicide, but tempered it with sweet memories and hilarity with the girls. Even Bonnie showed a slightly less spoiled streak in wanting to protect her Mother. Loved the idea that Scarlett sleeps and cries with the dog. You weave a beautiful story and I can’t wait to see where you take this. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story.
gabyhyatt chapter 25 . 8/14
Rhett is really an idiot, please update soon. I hope she stay with Richard
Please, please, please - send next chapter.

Wiolka
Amazing chapter! Feel for scarlett and Rhett. Your characters are drwm so well, I feel I really know them. Hope e dry one recomciles. Please update!