Reviews for Surviving the Wind
it's been a looong time between chapters. Hope all is ok. Anxious for an update.
Great chapter... hungry for more! I would imagine that the dinner does not go well and upon arrival home, things go from bad to worse. Ella is a fool! Would like some steam between Scarlett & Rhett; would have hoped it occurred at the hotel.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2017
I can't wait for another chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2017
oh boy! fireworks ahead on all counts! Great storytelling. Your characters are drawn so vividly, I can picture , please! And maybe, not so long in-between chapters?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
When I read this story I can envisage the scenes. Not all gwtw fanfictions do that to me but yours does and I thank you for it. Loved so much about this chapter. The way Rhett loves Scarlett in the morning without makeup, the gentle way he wanted her to relax on the plane, and the evil review was a stroke of genius. Hoping Aimee’s Mother isn’t a supercilious snob, but if she is looking forward to Rhett’s putdowns in defence of his wife. Please keep writing, a new chapter from you is a source of delight.
Wiolka chapter 16 . 11/26/2017
Great chapter, great Ella :-) I can't wait for the update. And it is so nice when your Scarlett is so smart.
Lina 59 chapter 16 . 11/26/2017
Great chapter. Thank you so much for updating.
Judy.Laura.L chapter 16 . 11/25/2017
HOLY COW! Scarlett and Rhett are going to flip the switch when they find out about Ella's elopement. my cousin got married the day she turned eighteen three years ago and is now mother of two children and taking evening college classes. I like how you've written Cat and how Rhett and Scarlett are dealing with her autism. it's just like that with my parents and littlest sister who has autism, so you did a great job. Happy Thanksgiving!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/21/2017
can we get holiday cheer-a new chapter?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/16/2017
Am getting anxious for the next chapter...everything ok?
Wiolka chapter 15 . 10/27/2017
Thank you for your wonderful job.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2017
I'm not sure where you are going with this, but I trust you. You have created an incredible story and indelible characters. However, this chapter feels discordant as Scarlett seems too "normal," given what has gone on earlier and Rhett's anxiety. I am sure you have something up your clever sleeve, and maybe it will come out as to what is bound to be an ill-fated meeting with the prospective in-laws. I am anxiously awaiting the next installment, as you always drop tantalizing crumbs as to the reality of Rhett and Scarlett's relationship.
leticiacorrea chapter 15 . 10/26/2017
It was a lovely chapter, but it doesn't fit ... Scarlett is too calm, too mature... I love this story! Keep going!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2017
This was wonderful. I so missed the reading of this one!
littlebittykittyone chapter 15 . 10/25/2017
The bit about Gerry rooting through Scarlett's purse, in search of Rhett's balls, was hilarious! Careen's miscarriage and Gerald's Alzheimer's disease aside, I'm glad to get a somewhat more peaceful chapter after the turmoil that's rolled through the last few.