Reviews for Birthed from failure
kage88 chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
interesting
insanemaelstorm chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Love the fic. The interactions and character portrayal are done extremely well. I mean guessing Naruto is in the moon country or in Suna judging by the desert. Both are interesting propositions. Can't wait to read more
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
This chapter is wonderful this is the equivalent of Naruto having Rias and Akeno at the same time with the entire Harem of Issei at his command because Tiffania is a special pairing hell she is even better stacked than Tsunade and has a better figure and body with the great beauty that Elves posess as well.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
great
First Guy chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Mooooooaaaaaaarrrrrrr...!
First Guy chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Aww.. so cute.. more chapter please..
Ryner510 chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
So far I love the story. Little different than having Naruto going Zero world.
Oniele chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Awesome, Thank you for the chapter!
SPark681 chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Wonder how long till Naruto returns home anyways keep up the great work!
LoamyCoffee chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Hmm, makes me think you'll eventually do a series of interactions between Naruto and prospective ladies. But It's definitely a good chapter.
LordGhostStriker chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Damn, I wanted to see how long until we know which world the story was in.
Shadowflame013 chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Now that's what I call a bonding chapter. Any future plans for the couple?
Euphonia chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
I think you meant "I can handle myself," instead of "I can't" ;)
Fighting Joe chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Understood about the word length, no need to stress yourself out. Also, interested to see how you develop Naruto/Tiffania in Naruto verse. How did the elf race survive for this long and are they on friendly terms with their neighbors, is Tiffania the last of her race? etc. Finally, are you going to continue where you left off of s a tale of fantastical sanin or are you going to do a few flash back chapters to catch everyone up on how things changed like how Naruto and Jariya first met if Jariya was woman (can't wait to read was happened then).
ivan0061509 chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
awesome its getting really good so i can't wait for the next chap
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »