Reviews for Birthed from failure
PasiveNox chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
It's good:$;):):)
OmegaDelta chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
So naruto is headed to the Whirlpool villager where his clan is from. Wonder how he is going to react to the secret be kept from him all his life and if her will trust any of the senior comand after it. Keep up the good work.
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
great chapter, those two are too cute together. I kinda hope they just wonder off to some unknown land and live out there lives together lol
xbox432 chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Liking Naruto and Tiffania's interactions so far. While she's observant enough to notice how hopelessly lost he is, she's still innocent enough to take his stories at face value... and it was amusing to watch Naruto preen as his ego was stroked. Curious to see how you have them build up a relationship when Jiraiya is gonna be taking Naruto on that training trip.

I will say though that Naruto was doing okay until the end, he is gonna get them stranded in the middle of the ocean at this rate. Guess it didn't occur to him to follow the beach til he hit a port, and thereafter, a road?

Lastly, with as long as he's been gone, the village is gonna be freaking out. They're probably thinking Sasuke killed him.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
i'm confused, in what way does making the fic take place in the naruto-verse do it justice?
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
I feel those two suit each other
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Sorry I can't login to my account right now, but I would love to see this as a full fledged fanfic. I'm interested in seeing how Tiffa will affect Naruto's growth and how she will interact with the Naruto cast, please continue this.
Ray D chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
UPDATE!PLEASE!
Trife chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Interesting start, there are a few word errors here and there but not a bad start. Lets see how this goes.

Trife
Syqadelic chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
So... is this in the Elemental Nations or Halkenginia?
Jessxangel chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
*is demanding another chapter* Pleeease xD for your little kawaii neko~chan daughter xDDDD
xbox432 chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Hmm, interesting concept. Don't think I've ever seen one of these where a FoZ character lived in the Naruto world naturally. Curious to see if she's an actual Elf, and how her species would fit in the Elemental Nations, or if she had some sort of kekai genkai.

Hope to see her get a good reception back at the village. Also, Tsunade may have another apprentice in the healing arts! Though I can't really see Tifa learning the fighting aspect of the Senju's techniques.
insanemaelstorm chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
Great prologue. Loved how Naruto and Tiffani were portrayed and also how they interacted with each other. Can't wait to read more
TheAlphaMal chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Keep it up. Not many of these cross overs written are well written and your plot is unique
MetalMasher chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Love Story, to me it looks like it's combination of the the 2 worlds which I feel it'll bring in a unique world than it being separated worlds due to the different beliefs in between magic and Chakra in regards to there usage. Would love to see Naruto with Tiffany visiting the school that zero is studying at (mini story arc) before they head to Naruto's home.(main story arc)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »