Reviews for Birthed from failure
insomnio933 chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Off to a nice start, looking forward to the next chapter. Kudos to you.
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
It's realy good
AceVariana chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Just have a few questions:
Where are Naruto and Tiffania right now? Did the fusion of rasengan and chidori tear through the dimensional barrier sending Naruto through it? Will Naruto end up as Tiffania's familiar (I know this question is posted way to early to tell)?
Cloud 9 Fish chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
hope you continue this. like the idea
Sithlord king chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Good first chapter and I hope you make the next chapter soon. Is naruto in a different world or is the familiar of zero word connect to his world but from a different country since they have two different powers.
Mingyu chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Interesting enough. Although I kinda thought Tiffania's character was a bit off. And I would like clarification on exactly where they are (fusion or crossover?). Still, thanks for the chapter!
Tommy298 chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
I want it, but by wanting it it will slow you down from updating a simple teenaged shop keeper
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Honestly it seems like your first one is your ONLY good one.
shadowace2400 chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Naruto's healing factor is natural, not because of the Kyuubi. Granted, the Kyuubi supercharges it, but he still heals naturally by himself.
Blok-744-11 chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
a really good idea for beginning and update soon new chapter
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
This is delightful!
Jose19 chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
This story is really interesting the biggest question is how he got there, and you chosen the best pairing possible because Tiffania is the hottest girl of Familiar of Zero to me.

I know this series very well and she is smoking hot she surpasses the Kirke and hell she surpasses even Akeno and Rias in Dxd overall, and she is very kind and compassionate as well that is a plus.

Naruto will have a tough adjustment because this world is medieval in its customs and ideas they are primitive to where he comes from but they use magic instead of chakra, and everything is ruled by nobles.
bladetri chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
like XD
thor94 chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
look interesting.
only tiffania is here, or tristain, elves and familiar zero other kingdom exist side the elemental nation continent?
Bob of the A chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
I hope to see more of this! It has a lot of potential as a full-length (or at least, non-one shot) story.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »