Reviews for Birthed from failure
Tera12 chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Great chapter :-) :-). cant wait for more
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more. I think it would be interesting if Naruto didn't decide to go with Jir on the training trip but instead wants to stay in the village and train there. I mean lets be honest Jir taught him NOTHING while he was out with him. But if Naruto was in the village he would have numerous people that could teach him all kinds of different skills, people who would REALLY train him. It would also give him a chance to get closer to Tiffa as well. I could honestly see him moving out into the woods as well since the village isn't really a 'nice' place for him most of the time.
PoetSamurai chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Whoa, love the concept. Does this mean that Tiffania is in the Land of Fire? I don't think I've seen a Familiar of Zero crossover in the Narutoverse.

Eagerly expecting more.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Don't see many single pairing Tiffania stories, much less those not set in Halkeginia. Looking forward to more.
LazyKid24 chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
This is awsome, I've seen a couple of crossovers for this section but the don't really continue it. I really hope you continue updating this, also is Naruto still in the Elemental Nations?
Firestorm Legacy chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Its gonna suck when Naruto realizes he probably in another dimension.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
i really liked this goodjob
SPark681 chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Nice start to this story I do hope there will be more in time anyways keep up the great work!
izica1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
I love it
Greyjedi449t chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Interesting. Looking forward to see where this will be going :D
xSean chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Great start! Just like others I am curious to know which verse this is in. Really liked Naruto just floating down the river for some odd reason aswell, its different. Other than that I hope you continue on with this, would be interested in seeing where you go with it! :)
Gabriel Herrol chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Huh, how did Naruto managed to drift in a few hours from the Land of Fire to Halkeginia? And did he remarked Tiffania's ears? If she can follow Naruto and Jiraiya during the training trip, she'll be right useful for healing them. Nice beginning. I'm waiting for more. :)
Oniele chapter 1 . 2/5/2017