Reviews for A Light (Rewrite)
YaoiTora chapter 19 . 9/23
Are you gonna update again? This story is AMAZING! And I recently just got into the ItaSaku pairing. I'm not a fan of SasuSaku but I can deal with it. It's not like it totally bothers me. I used to dislike it alot but it's just an "eh" pairing now. Not my fav. But anyway, this isn't about me. I want more of this story! It's so good! I can't wait to read more of it!
YaoiTora chapter 17 . 9/22
Oh my goodness, Itachi, sweetie, all you have to do is peck her on the cheek, caress her cheek, COMFORT HER! Not let all the testosterone in your freaking body spike up to god knows what! Men. *snorts* If you behave yourself, sex will come quicker, hehehehe ;)
YaoiTora chapter 7 . 9/18
This is really good! And I just got into writing my own ItaSaku fanfic. The pairing itself, I am a fan of. I do want to write more so readong fanfics like this will help me gain some inspiration. u I'm already writing my first ItaSaku fanfic.

Anyway, I like this story. :) I'll be movin on to the next chapter now :)
Great chapter
i am new to your fic

but i really love it

i am cheering so much to itasaku
they are adorable together
really
i love them

update soon please
Ms. Sincerity chapter 19 . 9/13
I haven't felt so giddy about a story for so long! It's got me gasping and screaming when I read it through my phone. I've got some concerned looks from people around me, but I don't care 'cause wow! This is amazing! I just found this story now, and I can't stop,! I don't want it to stop!

The plot, the characters, the dynamics among them! No way would I have ever pictured a traveling group composed of Sakura, Sai, Itachi, and Deidara! And it worked so seamlessly. This is great! I'm excited for the next chapter especially now that they're all together.
shuran chapter 19 . 9/13
Great story
IheartSasuSakuIta chapter 19 . 9/12
I was so excited to see this update! loved the chapter and can't wait to read more
Emily da great chapter 19 . 9/12
Thanks for the update. I thought you gave up on it. I'm so glad to be able to read it once again
3vil-Sakura chapter 19 . 9/12
So glad you updated! Thank you~ I love how Sai keeps reminding Sasuke of what he did to Sakura lol I hope there's more progress between Sakura and Itachi soon ~
PinKrystal chapter 19 . 9/12
Its been a while! God, i miss this. aha you have dirty mind itachi! well i don't mind. okay next
MeMyselfAndZafir chapter 19 . 9/11
I always look forward to your updates, I really loved this one! Keep it up :)
violafanatic chapter 18 . 7/31
Your story is a gem, I'm disappointed it doesn't have more traffic, shame on the community. But I am looking forward to how this develops and comparing this to the previous version of the story, you definitely improved greatly.
Also, thank you for making Sakura wonderfully firm in her conviction in the sense that her character does not go to extremes by being a bitch bent on revenge or a gullible pushover that falls for the guy after an apology. The character development is nice, and I appreciate that there's no complicated love pentagon with Sakura in the center of it, at least none that's apparent, anyway.
Hey, I'm a member of and i read this story and i realllllly love it. Can u please continue to update because its getting really good. Please send s reply back at
Thank you.
IheartSasuSakuIta chapter 1 . 7/18
I can't wait for the next update! this is such a great story!