Reviews for A Light (Rewrite)
Eleanorde chapter 21 . 6/22
I always wait for the next chapter. Hope coming soon
sarahmchugs chapter 22 . 6/14
This is such an amazing story. I'm glad that there is a clean break between Sasuke and Sakura. It would have caused unnecessary drama between Itachi and Sasuke if there were remaining feelings. I can't wait until the next chapter!
SorrowoftheHeart chapter 22 . 5/14
I just want to say that I was a little leery at first because I was certain that this would be a modern story, but was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't quite that. I've fallen in love with this story and I can't wait to read more. The idea is very unique and unlike anything I've read before. I can't wait to see if Sasuke ever remembers her, but I'm hoping that Itachi will stop fighting his feelings. I'm also hoping that Sakura chooses to stay in this world. I look forward to reading your next chapter!
Eleanorde chapter 22 . 5/14
I love the story so much. I can't wait for the rest of the story
Green Eyed Girl chapter 22 . 4/28
Thanks for the update. I love this story. Looking forward for the next chapter..
Lana1307 chapter 22 . 4/15
Yaaaas! Love that itasaku is endgame :) Beautiful story, cannot wait for update
i think new saksuke should make up for being an ass that cheated by helping his bro and sakura get together
im hoping she can find a way of actually bonding to both brother given their close relations maybe that could be an advantage to such a thing occurring that an since a bond isn't really meant to break except karin meddled allowing for such a unique situation to occur b/w the 3 of them maybe idk i just cant choose LoL
KidGoneWacko chapter 22 . 3/22
Yay ! Move over Sasuke. It's time for some itasaku goodness !
Great chapter. Eager to see where the story goes and how the relarionships are going to develop now that sasuke is partially out of the picture.
YaoiTora chapter 22 . 3/22
I still think of it more along the lines of ItaSaku
dude1448 chapter 22 . 3/21
I kinda hope Sasuke finds out, if just to add a little drama, but that's just me. However I do want Itachi and Sakura together already, but time will do me well. Love your story. Keep it up.
I'm very pleased that it'll be ItaSaku and this was a great chapter! I can't even tell that you struggled because it was written so nicely. I hope sasuke finds it about the past relationship to provide a little more angst bahaha
IheartSasuSakuIta chapter 22 . 3/21
I was so sad that sasu forgot saku. I was hoping it would be itasakusasu but I can deal with either one c:
SomebodyLost chapter 22 . 3/21
Hey, SasuSaku can still happen if the author wants to. But I don't want to, and now I'm rejoicing like a demented monkey. Yay, ItaSaku! Feels tab bit convenient for another memory loss though, HAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for writing.
Thanks for the update! If I wasn't so busy with grad school I'd reread earlier chapters to get a better picture but alas I cannot