Reviews for To Walk A Mile
ArielSakura chapter 6 . 9/20
Kinda feel like there should be much much more to this story! Thanks though for a good read :)
JohnLockSher chapter 6 . 9/13
more?
I would like a sequel whether you write it or someone else. I would like to see how these relationships progress, how him and Draco workout (I forgot to check to see if you write slash or not but either way I don't really care if they become a couple, like brothers, or just friends (preference is Drarry though)), how Ron and Hermione and even Ginny treat Harry now, will the relationship between Harry and Snape evolve to the point that Harry sees Snape as a father and they end up adopting, what is happening with the headmaster and what did he do to piss Snape off (other than the abusive home part, like was that so Harry was more submissive or some other manipulative goal). So many ways to go that I want more. Plus it is good writing and very detailed, so that never hurts. I hope you write more but please know that I loved this story and I thank you for writing it.
Saggyherman chapter 6 . 7/13
Fab story ;)
Arr...Love this what if story and am glad it had a happy ending too !

The Crimson Mage.
avaya29 chapter 6 . 7/13
Good concept and well done on the whole. Final chapter felt very rushed. Would have liked to spin out the confessions a bit more, and a scene with Dumbledore giving an explanation would be good. (I'm never keen on resorting though.) I'd also have liked to see Severus's reaction to Harry's brewing.
buterflypuss chapter 6 . 7/13
good story
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 6 . 7/13
Glad Harry got a chance to be a child and have his needs met including getting toys.
CaseLC chapter 6 . 7/13
Neat, hopeful happy ending to this story. Though I was hoping to see a few of the others reaction to Harry's change and his relationship to Snape. Yet again, that might take away from the emphasis of Snape and Harry learning about each other and understanding. Quick question, what happen with Voldemort? I have forgotten, bit of seem a like he is no longer a problem with how this chapter went. Anyhow thanks for the chapter.
SnapesPainfulMemories chapter 1 . 7/3
more... please. I'm addicted.
epic b chapter 5 . 6/23
this is really good! :D
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 5 . 5/14
Great story, update soon ;)
rocelmamaril357 chapter 5 . 4/8
is dumbledore the one who switched their bodies? just asking for confirmation.
rocelmamaril357 chapter 5 . 4/8