Reviews for These Games We Play
captainbean chapter 10 . 7/4/2004
Hi. I read your story ages ago when you first posted it but i wasn't a member of and not really a big fan of reviewing back then but i was bored today so i was checking out my favorite authors (you're one of them, and i'm very picky about who i put on my favourites page!) and i found this fic, which is one of my favourites stories EVER and has been for a long long time. I just wanted to congratulate you on your totally amazing writing. I love this story, and just wanted to tell you. :)
Angel-of-Twilight13 chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
AWSOME FLUFF! Hehe! And you SHOULD make a sequel. But then if that last line says that you are (or did) where is it!
Omskivar chapter 10 . 10/26/2003
Ahem. ::does the bravo jig on sugar's head:: Well, now that that's done with... Woohoo! I love it! (But you HAVE to quit picking on Draco, dammit!) Oh, and about the "and you call yourself a witch" scene? That was in book 1, when why fell onto the vine-plant-thingy as they went after the Sorceror's Stone. Does that help?

Write more. _
peaches-503 chapter 2 . 7/22/2003
This is really creative!
Ron Weasley2 chapter 10 . 7/17/2003
aw...that was so good. i really enjoyed the ending, and the whole story. great job!
Ron Weasley2 chapter 9 . 7/17/2003
o...that was so incredibly good. they kissed-and ron isn't dead-and the world is good.
Ron Weasley2 chapter 8 . 7/17/2003
o dear! they're going BACK. and it's so funny how they knew exactly where they were going...i was like, "what? where r they going?" heeheehee i am a hyper, sugar high dork. ah what a combination.
Ron Weasley2 chapter 7 . 7/17/2003
aww...it's gonna be over soon? this is very depressing. o well. i will be ok. onward, men!
Ron Weasley2 chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
ah sugar cubes...i hope fred and george can help! ah i hope harry and ginny are ok!
Ron Weasley2 chapter 5 . 7/17/2003
o...poor ron...and hermione...and harry and ginny and the weasleys...o this is so good, so i am gonna go read more
Ron Weasley2 chapter 4 . 7/17/2003
ah

this is veddy veddy spoky
Ron Weasley2 chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
*sniff*...they're so mad at each other...so young so angry. it's very depressing

must find harry!
Ron Weasley2 chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
ah yes...the magic of sugar...it's the best thing in the world! besides reviews
Ron Weasley2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003

they have harry! but harry's so cool!

*sniff* dean's dead...that was really sad
peaches-503 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Seriously I'm obsessed with your stories! They're all awesome and unique. Write more!

Plus, I love it that you like Alias. I do too! Michael Vartan is unbelievably hot!

Here's to Ron, Hermione, Alias, and Michael Vartan! :0)

Keep writing!