Reviews for The Fourteen
duo2nd chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
The story with the ultamate Survival Guide included. Nice job.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Good Sequal to Mary I liked the fourteen they interesing characters I hope you plan to do an orgin story for them
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
If you ever make another UKE AWARDS story, remember to include Dakota as a nominee for Best Villain. Shes great!
rae chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
...wtf?
Jonathan R chapter 14 . 4/26/2003
Hi there. Jonathan R here. Like you, I'm a member of as well as (another Dandy fan!) I just recently made that discovery, and that, in my opinion, is kewl.

Anyway, cool story. The bloopers were a riot!
T.J chapter 14 . 4/21/2003
Here's a blooper for you from chap 11(I'm not using the full scene, just part of it):

"*Good*-" his voice cracked for a moment, as his inner self did. "-eve-good night."

[WARPUNWARPWARP]

[WA-]

The J.A.M. slips on the peel and spins in the air five times.

"CUT! I ought to try that take again!"

Hope you like the blooper

T.J. signing off
T.J chapter 14 . 4/10/2003
Tiny Toons was one of my favorite cartoons, and I didn't know that The J.A.M. personally entered himself in these stories. The bloopers were very funny, and I enjoyed the story. I really needed to laugh today.
Dagre chapter 14 . 3/19/2003
Whoa. Took me forever to finish this. :-) Very amusing, though slightly confusing (whee! I made a rhyme! _), especially with the whole Dakota-Elmyra thing there. Still, it all basically ties together in the end.

'Twas also *very* funny, especially the bloopers. ("And yes, I'm the dunce here now!" Hee hee! :-D)

Ekhad? Shammonneh? Exactly what kind of transliteration were you using? ;-)

Anyways, very amusing, as was mentioned already. A nice little story for Valentine's Day, which was-{checks}-about a month ago. These stories are *really long*! _ You are a wonderful writer. Hope to see more stories. ;-)