Reviews for The Path of A Jedi, Book Two
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 2/2
Awwww! Great chapter. :)
Whew! The first bit was intense!
NabooRose chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
Ooooooooh. Very exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next! I bet Yoda'd be willing to help Obi-Wan...?

Thanks for writing! I'm excited for the next chapter!
mrhunterjdavis chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
Nice chapter! A good segment to lead into the crux of the problem of the council not helping and the visions of anakin. Great job!
mrhunterjdavis chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
Very excited for the next installments, and can't wait for the next. If I was actually proficient in writing I'd offer to assist in beta-ing but it's truly not my strong suit. The progression of obi finding a balance in the force to find that healthy medium of a neutral force user is making me super excited about where your wonderful muse takes you.

Feel free to DM me about anything for this story, I am extremely interested in seeing this continue.

Thank you!
Savannah chapter 5 . 10/3/2017
I'm so glad that the second part of this has been started! I can't wait to see how this goes. Keep up the good work. And your English is pretty good.
ObiDala Fan chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
Im curious as to how Obi-Wan and Padmé got together instead of her being with Whiny Bitch Anakin, I guess Obi-Wan always held affection for her and it is one of his regrets in the other time when he was a sitck-up-the-ass Jedi and held back on his affection for Padmé and when he saw what happened to her (getting chokeslammed by Anakin) he knew this time around he would prevent that from happening by following his heart and convincing the council about abolishing the "No Attachment" Code.

P.S. ngl Obi-Wan is pretty hot be it with rat tail or the beard.
JediGuardian23 chapter 5 . 9/11/2017
Nice update! Interesting twist to include the Nightsisters!
NabooRose chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Yes! I absolutely loved the first fic you wrote about this, and I am super excited for this one! The previous fic was so good! It's definitely one of the best time-travel fics I've read! I was so glad to find out there was a sequel. The ending of the first one was a bit too unfinished for my tastes. I mean, there were so many things we still didn't know: what happened to Dooku, what's going to happen with Obi-Wan and Anakin, how Qui-Gon and Tahl are faring... the list goes on.

Anyway, thanks so much for writing! I really love the way this has started, and I'm SO GLAD that Qui is joining Obi once again. Also, it's nice to read a fic in which Anakin isn't a snobby, self-obsessed, arrogant teenager. Your Anakin is so sweet, kind, and always wants the best for those around him. I love it. 3

I'm excited for the next update! ;)
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Awesome! I'm so excited that you're continuing this! Thank you!
zade12 chapter 4 . 5/15/2017
it will be interesting to see what happens!
update soon!
Croissant Thief chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Now take this with a grain of salt since I don't consider myself a grammar expert but there are a few things that I think may need a little tweaking.

1: When you say a pair of Jedi was, I think it's actually supposed to be, a pair of Jedi "were".
Was is usually used when referencing a single individual.
Example: He was drinking coffee.
While were tends to be used with multiple individuals.
Example: They were singing in harmony.
So even though you say "a" pair, because it's more than one Jedi I think it's supposed to be were.

2: Wood like Jedi can mean more than one on its own. So you would actually say, gathering wood for a fire. Saying woods normally means a small forest since the terms tend to be interchangeable.

These are just things I thought you might be interested in noting since you said you were open to critiques.
Croissant Thief chapter 4 . 4/25/2017
I read The Path of A Jedi a few years ago and BOY was it amazing! I reread it like three times! Ah... those were the days... Anyway I noticed you posted Book Two and I was so happy I just had to post my first ever review on for you! Take as long as you need to finish the next installment of your amazing franchise! (Hopefully within my lifetime xD)

P.S For someone who doesn't have English as their first language you're doing really well! Your biggest issue seems to be switching between tenses and a lot of people struggle with that.
elsa0509 chapter 4 . 4/18/2017
Wonderful stories! I finished Book 1 just a little while ago and couldn't wait to continue with Book 2. Keep at it...I look forward to the next chapter:)
JediGuardian23 chapter 4 . 4/17/2017
Fantastic Chapter! So happy to see new chapters in a new story. I read Book 1 years ago and listed you as a fav author, so I got the notification of the new book. Looking forward to more! :)
Incognito12 chapter 3 . 4/6/2017
That's really interesting. Waiting for new updates.