Reviews for The Path of A Jedi, Book Two
JediGuardian23 chapter 5 . 9/11
Nice update! Interesting twist to include the Nightsisters!
NabooRose chapter 5 . 8/28
Yes! I absolutely loved the first fic you wrote about this, and I am super excited for this one! The previous fic was so good! It's definitely one of the best time-travel fics I've read! I was so glad to find out there was a sequel. The ending of the first one was a bit too unfinished for my tastes. I mean, there were so many things we still didn't know: what happened to Dooku, what's going to happen with Obi-Wan and Anakin, how Qui-Gon and Tahl are faring... the list goes on.

Anyway, thanks so much for writing! I really love the way this has started, and I'm SO GLAD that Qui is joining Obi once again. Also, it's nice to read a fic in which Anakin isn't a snobby, self-obsessed, arrogant teenager. Your Anakin is so sweet, kind, and always wants the best for those around him. I love it. 3

I'm excited for the next update! ;)
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 6/20
Awesome! I'm so excited that you're continuing this! Thank you!
zade12 chapter 4 . 5/15
it will be interesting to see what happens!
update soon!
Croissant Thief chapter 1 . 4/25
Now take this with a grain of salt since I don't consider myself a grammar expert but there are a few things that I think may need a little tweaking.

1: When you say a pair of Jedi was, I think it's actually supposed to be, a pair of Jedi "were".
Was is usually used when referencing a single individual.
Example: He was drinking coffee.
While were tends to be used with multiple individuals.
Example: They were singing in harmony.
So even though you say "a" pair, because it's more than one Jedi I think it's supposed to be were.

2: Wood like Jedi can mean more than one on its own. So you would actually say, gathering wood for a fire. Saying woods normally means a small forest since the terms tend to be interchangeable.

These are just things I thought you might be interested in noting since you said you were open to critiques.
Croissant Thief chapter 4 . 4/25
I read The Path of A Jedi a few years ago and BOY was it amazing! I reread it like three times! Ah... those were the days... Anyway I noticed you posted Book Two and I was so happy I just had to post my first ever review on for you! Take as long as you need to finish the next installment of your amazing franchise! (Hopefully within my lifetime xD)

P.S For someone who doesn't have English as their first language you're doing really well! Your biggest issue seems to be switching between tenses and a lot of people struggle with that.
elsa0509 chapter 4 . 4/18
Wonderful stories! I finished Book 1 just a little while ago and couldn't wait to continue with Book 2. Keep at it...I look forward to the next chapter:)
JediGuardian23 chapter 4 . 4/17
Fantastic Chapter! So happy to see new chapters in a new story. I read Book 1 years ago and listed you as a fav author, so I got the notification of the new book. Looking forward to more! :)
Incognito12 chapter 3 . 4/6
That's really interesting. Waiting for new updates.
MrToasterMan chapter 2 . 3/17
I'm glad to see a sequel! Thank you for writing such a good story. I look forward to your future updates :)
starboy454 chapter 2 . 3/12
good update
LadySmarties chapter 2 . 3/11
I remember reading this from the beginning and Beta reading it all those years ago... it's good to see that you are continuing the story, moka :) Really is.

I'll be watching intently.
LoveSpock chapter 1 . 3/9
Hoping Obi-Wan overcomes and wins!
starboy454 chapter 1 . 2/24
good start
salwyn77 chapter 1 . 2/19
I just finished your first book which was truly amazing! Can't express how awesome that story was! And I'm so glad that you do a second one! The start was already amazing to read again. I'm really looking forward to follow this story! Keep writing! :-)