Reviews for Aurem Quattor: The Philosopher's Stone
Sandman17 chapter 34 . 10/15
so very awesome this here is from start - middle - finish :) :)
Chest Fiend chapter 1 . 10/10
Is this just... Big Hero Six?
ArticWolf4123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
YES! I'M SO HAPPY!
I read your Golden Quartet avidly, and when it vanished (I was on my phone, and didn't have a clue as to why the page suddenly showed an error) I was VERY upset. I was pretty new to FFnet, and that was, quite literally, the first fanfic I'd read on the site. I was really happy to find it again!
Niagara14301 chapter 34 . 2/28/2017
This was an excellent adaptation of the original story. Well done.
gothicpoet0615 chapter 3 . 2/13/2017
I really like this chapter! Love the interaction with Tess and the Ministry. Tess meeting Alastor, Tonks, and Lupin all in one day, hearing about her mother and freaking out over how to get to Hogwarts. I enjoy reading this story! can't wait for Tess' adventures. Well thought out and excellently detailed with her mannerisms and expressions. good job :D

Criticism:
- you should add a comma to "Relax, you big baby." Otherwise, it would look like an entire phrase instead of emphasizing the 'big baby' part.
- you should add a comma to when Remus is talking to Tess and Sara. Also, make this into two sentences or it will be a run on sentence. "Well, it's not quite often that your aunt comes here. But when she does: she talks a lot."
- When Tess is stuttering a little bit, make it more believable. "We-well k-k-kind of serious." or something like that.
- When Remus was saying that phrase after Tess said "Santa?" (which btw, is a complete stroke of genius.), add the comma to the phrase, "No, your mother." or add elipses, "No...your mother." or seperate it to build suspence, like "No," Remus chuckled. "Your mother." Tess gaped at the revelation.
- "We were very close." Remus said. "It was nice to meet you, Tess. And good luck on the broom races." Switch the words in the first dialogue quote, add quotation marks on the second, seperate it as two sentences, and add a conjuction on the third.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
This story mostly followed Canon with you adding a character to all the deeds pulled off by the original three Whatever!
gothicpoet0615 chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
Love the interraction of Johnnie and Tess with Sara. Pulling them by their ears and screaming at them was genius! Love when they were scared shitless of Sara's anger (Antartica felt like Hawaii was a good line to use for this chapter)! The fact that Sara loses her train of thought, smiles through it, and then gets back to her anger by stress eating food from the fridge was great. The moment with Johnnie and Tess about the people they lost was especially touching and enjoyed reading about it. great job with this chapter!

Criticisms (or things you need to fix/double check BEFORE publishing):
- In the line where Tess is describing why wizards drive cars, it's supposed to be "A wizard's life in a no magic world." You forgot to type the 'w' in the phrase.
- The line where Tess said "Sweet!," you just left the other quotation as "You rock Aunt." Did you mean "Auntie" or "Aunt Sara?" Because that needs to be fixed.
- Towards the ending of the chapter when Sara asked Tess where was the broom race, you need to change it to "Manhattan, 42nd Street." The word 'street' needs to be capitalized since it's describing a specific place.
gothicpoet0615 chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
So glad Tess is back! love the broom races and the escape from the police on a moped! AWESOMENESS! still love the expressive nature of tess and her actions, so it was pretty exciting to read about it again. please continue with the story.
gothicpoet0615 chapter 34 . 2/7/2017
I'm really glad that you're posting this story again. But this chapter was pretty hard to read since its in code. Love the story, but you need to fix that problem. But really happy for this chapter. Love when she goes back home and has already a sense of belonging to Hogwarts.
Aeon The Dimensional Girl chapter 31 . 2/7/2017
Ohhh, I did not remeber Morgan getting herself expelled. If it's new, AMAZING! If not, forgive my short memory.
ajjr12 chapter 4 . 2/6/2017
i don't think you know because this may have revel after this fic what take down but the wizard for north america is ilvermorny not Salem
VAdarkwind chapter 21 . 2/6/2017
Hell yeah! This story is back! #can'twait2rereadit #can'twait4therest #IziWilson
Amyb11 chapter 17 . 2/6/2017
Uuuhhh can you fix this chapter please :)
Aeon The Dimensional Girl chapter 10 . 2/6/2017
OHHHHH, BURN SIGNED AND DELIVERD!
Fictionandfandom chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
This is a great story! I think you need to cancel the whole golden quartet thing before it's too late because if you make your own story out of it, it won't be like all the other stories, and it will give you more time for character development. I can't wait to read about Tess's adventures!