Reviews for STG Investigative Report : Jason Delacor
RED78910 chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
A very interesting read.

I honestly don't know how to feel about this man now. On the one hand, his attitudes and political stances are not particularly sympathetic, and every time he has directly appeared in the story he is never shown in a sympathetic light, though this could be due to personal bias on the part of other characters.

What's more, I actually Agree with this bastard on some of his pints, mainly the parts about improvisation beating training when push comes to shove. I also can't help but feel the slightest bit sorry for all the shit he's been through. Further, if his troops have a genuinely lower casualty rate and he constantly wins battles, then no matter what other issues he may have I can't help but wonder why so many high ranking Alliance members hate him so much.

They may not Like him but the hate he just seems to generate seems out of place.

Still, very interesting.
thatonecorellian chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
God bless jason delacour, and god bless the Systems alliance, we're gonna need it.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
A good chapter, I look forward to more.
And yes, I am reading this before the story chapter for some reason, I'm not sure why though.

"Nitpicks":
"getting him out of it may require very heavy direct assault or even air support."
You misspelled "will require orbital bombardment." :p
Janizary chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Heh, Delcor is 6-Sigma, and an Engineer.

Okay, only funny if you are a 6-Sigma BBelt..so funny to me :D
Burnsidhe chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
This explains why Delacor's still around. If it's not a 'pressure' situation, he's actually effective and manages to keep his units alive.

Unless some freak accident happens.

Because otherwise, a 'bad luck' officer like this, I can't see them staying in front line service very long.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
lov.
SLotH4 chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Nicely done. He came off as kind of a dweeb in the actual story, but this helps flesh out his badassery. As for his survival, clearly the work of the Elder One. *wink*
Necronicus chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
I like him. Especially the part of him being a sniper.

Lulz. I am surprised STG didn't add an idea of ramming him with a cruiser. Although...knowing Delacor, that wouldn't kill him either.