Reviews for Never Judge A Book
Dramioneforever chapter 5 . 5/26
Ha, ha! Love the subtle in-your-face revenge. I would be lovely if you wrote an epilogue on Ginny's (and Molly's, Ron's, and Harry's) reactions while/after reading Hermione's book.
Nichole87 chapter 5 . 5/23
loved it!
snape.granger.fanfic chapter 5 . 5/11
Brilliant always prefer Hermione being friends with Slytherins and the Malfoys. Can't stand Molly Ron and Ginny weasley always the pathetic ones. Great short story.
I need more of your reunion stories in my life they’re awesome! Have you ever considered writing a veela one? Or marriage law?
Waffley chapter 5 . 5/4
This was an awesome story! Hermione, Draco and Narcissa was amazing here~
Great story! I can't help feeling a bit sorry for Harry. Okay, so he too acted like an idiot, but at least he moved on.
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 3/12
It's Ron who is pathetic. Is he even married?
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 3/12
They were dating for five years? That's too long, if you ask me. I would give up on a guy after two or three years if he didn't propose, to be honest.
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 3/12
Harry is an ungrateful swine. Hermione stood by him though everything, he owes her his life!
Love this short story! Hermione and Draco are such a power couple. I love how the trio only just found out George and Angelina, Bill and Fleur, and Charlie are all still friends with Hermione and the Malfoy's. Ron, Ginny and Molly are all so good at holding grudges. Poor Harry lost a friend do to cowardness.
Of course Holly had to fuck up. Not her fault though. Harry should really fix things with Hermione and stand up to the Weasley's. All Harry does is keep quiet and go along with what they say for the sake of not angering them.
I find this so funny lol. They went in hopes of seeing her failure, but ended up realizing how clueless they really are in Wizarding Britain. I feel bad for Harry because thanks to the Wesley's, he lost a dear friend, a sister.
Author Hermione. Haven't seen that before. Very interesting!
As harsh as Hermione was, she makes good points
Sorceress of Magic chapter 5 . 2/28
Love this! Hate how vengeful the weasleys were but it made the story work. I love that Hermione is an author, I have yet to see that but it’s a genius idea :)