Reviews for Graduation Day
Jaasen Jones chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
You're right it was short, but in my experience things can be short and still get the point across.

This was neat to read, to get thoughts for something my books need work on, and that's the romanticism.

Keep up the good work...
Mistress Eden chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I really like your story! I would like to ask your permission to host your story on my Jaina/Zekk website Duelling Passions. If you would like to, please send your acceptance and a text file of your story to Feel free to include any other completed J/Z fanfic as well. :) Thanks for your consideration.

Ang
sfwriter chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
That's cute! Awesome story!

Wish you luck with you're C2; it's a great idea. I'd be happy to point out some cool J/Z fics for you, if you want.

Cool characterization. Jaina and Zekk so rock. And thanks for ignoring the njo! It makes everything so much better, doesn't it?

Very touching fic.

May the Force be with you! Keep writing!
antilia chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I have to agree; I _hate_ Jaina being thrown together with Jag just because it's convenient. She & Zekk belong together & it's nice to see decent romances featuring them.
smeagol's preciousss chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
wow! awesome fic! i'm glad to know there are still people out there who write zekk/jaina fics. they're one of my fave couples and i hate how the NJO books totally ruined their relationship! great job!
Jaina Kenobi chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Aw, how sweet! This is the greatest Jaina/Zekk proposal fic I have ever read (not even excluding the one I wrote three years ago). Thank you so much for IGNORING New Jedi Order and going ahead with the way the Star Wars galaxy really turned out. I don't even have any critiques to give. that's a first; usually I feel obligated to tell people to watch their spelling and grammar (my biggest pet peeve is good story/bad presentation). Great job!