Reviews for One Punch Wizard
Bruh chapter 1 . 4/28
the opm earth is a super continent not japan and us and asia and stuff
Gabrielus Prime chapter 28 . 4/19
Gotta say, I GREATLY enjoyed how you made Crabbe and Goyle smarter than Malfoy... For something that's so rarely done, it's actually extremely hilarious...
JPax chapter 28 . 4/8
Really hope you eventually get back to this story.
yrfgd chapter 28 . 3/7
This story is hilarious! Thank you so much. I spent the entire time reading it chortling and laughing out loud.
Voldy is Dead chapter 13 . 3/3
Horcruxes won’t protect you when your soul is punched so hard, it hurts everything even remotely associated with your magic lol.
nanashihaisha chapter 28 . 3/2
This was so chaotic and i loved it.. i hope it's still alive
pepejohn chapter 2 . 2/21
oh, these characters are much more different than how I thought they'd act. Not my thing, but I can see the appeal
adam110902 chapter 28 . 1/19
great story
stevem1 chapter 28 . 1/12
I’m really enjoying this story. Hope the author continues it.
marcinkrycki2314 chapter 1 . 12/17/2021
God have mercy on wizarding world because Saitama will one punch them into ascendence.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 28 . 12/11/2021
This is another of your stories that has been a year and 8 months since last updated and would kike to see updated and finished and Magical British getting the Education of a lifetime. And World like to see Harry's Cousin who Harry calls uncle along with his honorary aunt and Uncle's give a rather extensive view if their Observations of Magical Britain and it citizenry in comparison to the mundane counterparts and how the rest of the world views them along with how behind they are when it comes to their education system in top of how they are poisoning them selves. And Hopefully the Goblins will take to heart what their foreign visitors revealed when it comes to their security and the rest of the world so as to improve it. Heck if I was Dumbledore I would invite the Hero's to Hogwarts to give a School wide assembly to educate everyone about 2hatcis really out their beyond their shores and at the same time have all that information publish in the Daily Prophet and the Quibbler on top if Broadcast on the WWN Wizarding Wireless Network to educate all 8f those idiots.
E chapter 7 . 12/7/2021
Wow, Silver Fang is phenomenally out of character. He's not master Roshi like at all, he's supposed to be very serious and stoic. Genos also would probably never roll around on the ground laughing, he has an abominable sense of humor and doesn't find much of anything funny. Saitama is OK, same for Fubuki and Tatsumaki. Harry is, well, he was always a non-character so not much to say there.
ThePaleDarkness chapter 28 . 12/4/2021
Awww... this chapter is shorter than Tatsumaki.
ThePaleDarkness chapter 27 . 12/4/2021
2nd to last chapter. Hope the last one's real long.
Prestonplayz chapter 28 . 10/23/2021
Keep going man like your fanfi c
1,867 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »