Reviews for History Repeats Itself
rachel625 chapter 15 . 6/11
This was an incredible story! I truly enjoyed reading it! Thank you for sharing!
cullensrule chapter 15 . 5/31
I loved Alice and Jasper's story. You put on the classic Twilight lines and gave them a nice twist. I loved the let's take a walk scene and glad Alice didn't leave him stranded in the woods.
I wonder if Jasper's parents were relieved that Alice let him go to find himself and not be a satellite following Alice to New York. I think I would have been upset that she broke his heart but thankful that she gave him the gift.
cullensrule chapter 14 . 5/31
It was a great story. I was sorry it ended. It was wonderful to see how life was for everyone. It looked like everyone lived a good life.
I really enjoyed your story and it made me remember the births of my own children for that thank you. Good memories.
cullensrule chapter 13 . 5/31
No one wants to hear about their parent's sex life, no one.
cullensrule chapter 11 . 5/30
Edward Sr. came around quicker than I thought he would. That is a good thing. He has seen them all born.
cullensrule chapter 10 . 5/30
I can see why Esme and Emmett have Renee and Charles for middle names but also Susan too. I' m hoping Edward Sr. came around as that us Jacob middle name or is he named for his dad?
cullensrule chapter 7 . 5/30
It seems Bella and Edward had adults on their side pulling for their success, luckily Emmett and Rose have them on their side.
cullensrule chapter 5 . 5/30
Royse is an ass from the moment he walked on to the omen he left the house. Rose will flourish with the Masen fsmily.
edward1932 chapter 15 . 11/27/2017
Loved it!
edward1932 chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
My son become a father at 16. It was a surprise for his father and I but we were on board and supportive since day one.
I am very proud that we were able to help our children move forward and have a lovely grandaughter that is now five.
I am really enjoying your story!
Cullen Cousin chapter 15 . 8/17/2017
Enjoyed the story immensely, you did a wonderful job on it! And please thank your husband for his service for me.
Meadow Dweller1 chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
Heheh, the Jessica's in this fandom. Lowl. Haters gonna hate. Awww, Em Bear is gonna propose. She gon say yes and then it'll fade to black. Bow chica bow wow.

I really like Bella's work ethic. She makes multi-tasking look natural! Mom, teacher, performer, grandma-to-be, wife, the list keeps going! It's lovely, isn't it, Edward taking time to call her, and Bella doing the same. They seem almost too good to be true. I'm trying to remember if they almost broke up once...I'll see. And review some more n.n
Meadow Dweller1 chapter 3 . 8/9/2017
I would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those rotten kids! Classic.

Now on to my review, lol. I found this chapter so enjoyable; I could not stop chuckling during the sex scene, and after the sex scene, when they talked about which daughters were sexually active, Bella whiping out the bananas and rubbers, it was all fun.

It felt like I got a stress relief after their escapade. Edward's flashback was so high-strung, it was nice to come back down with the two love birds n.n

This fic, as others in the review section have pointed out, is angst-free, which makes it a pleasant re-read. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us!
Meadow Dweller1 chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
Awww, Em Bear in tears! He's so cute! "How did you guys deal with your teen pregnancy?"
...I don't think this was ever discussed: when did the kids (all fifty of them lol) find out their parents were teen parents? Early on, when they were kids? Later on, when they themselves became teenagers?
I like the ending in this chapter because it leaves me knowing we will see pregnant teen Bella and Edward soon. Like a cliffhanger with foreshadowing n.n
Meadow Dweller1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
This is my second time reading History Repeats Itself, and I noticed that in my first reading, I had assumed chapter one was in Bella's perspective. However, there's not a single name to be found, so really she could be anyone. And it could be any one of us looking for a pregnancy test, hopefully with a supportive friend outside, trying to be as optmimistic as possible. I really like that, great job, see ya in chapter two n.n