Reviews for Everything Is Coming Up Draco
christymg chapter 12 . 11/9
Loved this story so much!
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 4 . 9/14
Loving this story so far, particularly the character development and your overall writing style. I have noticed a couple of typos (like I think in this chapter you wrote "off" where you meant "of"), but they're not anything big.

This is really good though — I love it!
Renea13 chapter 2 . 9/9
Wait-when did she kiss him?
DiagonAli chapter 12 . 9/3
this was such a pretty, delightful read. this is how JKR should have written Hermione's future. Draco in your story is perfectly broken and redeemed.
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 11 . 8/27
A beautiful story of healing and redemption. A wonderful read! Well done!
EStrunk chapter 6 . 8/13
You keep stopping them just before they kiss! Or did Lucius do that on purpose? I love your Ginny, although I'm worried by the hints of trouble between she and Harry.
EStrunk chapter 5 . 8/13
He's a bit of a drama queen, but I liked his attempt at an apology. I doubt being friends with Harry would have changed him back then, but it is an interesting thing to contemplate.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 8/13
I love Theo and his teasing. I'm waiting for him to give Draco a hard time now. McGonagall overhearing Ron's remark was fun too.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 8/13
I like how their relationship is slowly developing. Hermione calling him a "good man" was a beautiful moment. Sad that he is being tormented - with the crucio? by whom? Draco tucking drunk Hermione in was fun.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 8/7
Loving this keep this up
chainline chapter 12 . 7/4
This is definitely a favorite! So lovely! I love Draco and Hermione and the fact that it isn't completely out of character!
I loved this story. You are a great writer. Thanks for sharing.
snapdragon22 chapter 1 . 6/29
loved this chapter.. I always imagined Draco being quite articulate. That seeped into your writing. thank you! can't wait to read more.
Midnight May chapter 1 . 6/21
This is already the epilogue? huhu I would have love to see more of the future. But I understand. This was already so beautiful and I loved it so much. Thank you for sharing this with us. Definitely going to add this to my favorites.
Jade Presley chapter 4 . 6/21
Omg your Draco ahhhhhh feelings and the flashbacks are wonderful omg omg THIS STORY PIERRE