Reviews for Zootopia: Nick's redemption
seakard chapter 38 . 4/5
Pretty interesting tale yer telling. Thing is, once portals ARE opened, it seems Almost IMPOSSIBLE for them to be Kept Closed! I'm gonna check out yer other tales, when I finish a few others I'm reading right now. Great Work!
seakard chapter 32 . 4/4
Me, soon as I saw zemo at the ZPD, I woulda SCREAMED for Doc! Actually, soon as I'd a seen Reaper, DEFINITELY woulda SCREAMED for backup!
hnzlh chapter 39 . 9/13/2017
loved the chap, plz upload the squl soon
LivininCorsets chapter 38 . 8/9/2017
I'll check them out- but I can't garentee if I'll be any help since I am a mom, just moved from Hawaii to Upstate NY and don't have internet yet (gotta love smart phones), and I have a final coming up so it may take me a bit.
hanyrockzz12 chapter 34 . 6/1/2017
real good, more please
LivininCorsets chapter 33 . 5/27/2017
I have to wonder what mammal cap will be? a bobcat? Or would he be an American bald eagle? I will die laughing if rocket made a cameo!
AscendedHumanity chapter 29 . 4/19/2017
dam cliffy, update soon i must see the next part
GhostFang GF chapter 26 . 4/2/2017
Wait a minute. Human resources? You mean the human resources that exists in a universe where humans are nonexistent, that human resources?
GhostFang GF chapter 25 . 3/30/2017
GhostFang: Nice.

Deadpool: CHECK YOUR F***ING SPELLING MAN!
GhostFang GF chapter 24 . 3/29/2017
Another short one, but still pretty good. Wow, I've made five reviews on this story so far. It's such a good story, I'm surprised that more people haven't reviewed yet.
GhostFang GF chapter 21 . 3/20/2017
Well that could have gone better. Great job Stu, you made yourself look like a total dick in front of your daughter and wife.
GhostFang GF chapter 19 . 3/13/2017
This chapter was a little shorter than I expected.
GhostFang GF chapter 10 . 2/24/2017
You should give Nick a motorcycle. I think that would be SO badass to see Nick drive a motorcycle through a window wearing his Winter Solider gear shooting a shot gun or something.

I also think that you should have Nick and Judy discover a wolf leading an organization that haunts Nick's dreams. Hydra. And who is this wolf you may ask? Well, let's just say that the tesseract didn't kill the Red Skull. That is, if your basing this story off of the Marvel movies. You know, like Captain America: The Winter Solider or Avengers: Age of Ultron.
hanyrockzz12 chapter 10 . 2/24/2017
yo cant wajt 4 the next chapter
GhostFang GF chapter 9 . 2/17/2017
Not bad. I would check your spelling though.