Reviews for Little Brother
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Beautiful and touching.
XKliber chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Very nicely done. You captured Morgaine's anquish over being separated from Arthur, and it's nice foreshadowing for what happens later between them.
Lore chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Wow, this is really nice. Your sentence structure is superb, and, for as short as it is, it's really heart-wrenching. Keep it up! Beautiful!

Lore
tHe vOiCe WiThiN chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Hey!

This is probably one of the sweetest pieces I have ever read! It is very enchanting and it has made me reflect a lot on my feelings toward my little brother. I admit that I fight with him A LOT, but your piece and the book "Mists of Avalon" have made me think more about how lonely life would be without him. In the book, they don't make a big deal of the parting scene, but from what you say, I guess the movie does. I hope to be able to watch it someday! You have done an awesome job pouring your true feelings into the piece. I think it is just wonderful that you have dedicated it to your brother. He is EXRTREMELY LUCKY to have a loving sister like you!

If you have any questions or concerns or anything, email me. I'll be glad to talk to you! From reading your profile, I can see we have a lot in common! We should get to know each other. By the way I love your pen name!

Good luck and keep up with the good writing!

Vandana
lovetowrite390 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Sweet! Very good job! :)
queerquail chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
How sweet!...One of the nicest 'drabbles' I've read!
snazy piranha chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
hey!
this was really sweet! i especially liked the dedication, that made the whole thing perfect. excellent, i hope you try writing another mists of avalon fic, i just wrote one and i hope you check it out!
Elraralia chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Wow you like Bend It Like Beckham and The Mists of Avalon? You're well on your way to becoming my new best friend lol.
I'm reading the book The Mists of Avalon right now... good read. I loved the show. The kinky part in the middle was a little 0S, but all-in-all it's a great show.
Mithralas chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Aw

That's so sweet.

I loved it.

I can relate, having a little brother of my own.

Very touching.
JennyJade chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
That was so sweet :) what a cute fic
AnyaAnanda chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
that is really sweet, you really expressed feelings that Morgaine might have felt, good job!

PS - i think i might take you up on your offer to profred stories, please check me out here and on fictionpress mt id number is 282792, thanks!
Shenzee chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
That is soo sweet! that part in the movie makes me cry. have u read the book? It's by marion Zimmer Bradly! Very good! You would enjoy it.
asha chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
How beautiful!
Kate84 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
That was so well written! That scene is so sad.
Red Handed Jane chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Lovely, you write very well.