Reviews for The Other Prince
melsbells91 chapter 9 . 9/20
I love the change of heart Emma is undergoing regarding Killian, it is truly lovely to watch. I'm excited to see what they get up to next chapter and what Emma thinks of Cora.
KELS B chapter 9 . 9/5
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Beans827 chapter 9 . 9/1
This is really good. I am definitely enjoying it but these two need to just stop overthinking everything! They are destined for each other! Why don't they know that? LOL! Just kidding. You are doing a fabulous job with this and I can't wait for more!
Melly326 chapter 9 . 8/28
I'm so happy u updated I can't wait for more
Aviva chapter 9 . 8/28
Another great chapter, I love this story, and how Emma is getting to know a little more about Killian. A wonderful slow burning romance
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 8/29
This is progressing very well. Emma and Killian are so curious about one another but neither is ready to face it. He is certain she will leave the castle and he will never see her again. She is uncertain of her plans and her life ambitions and where he would fit. But they want to see each other! Perhaps they will meet tomorrow at the library dedication. Looking forward to it.
slightlyxjaded chapter 9 . 8/28
I adored Killian's honest conversation with Arthur, even if Arthur wasn't shipping Killian's and Emma as much as I would've been lol. He had his reasons I suppose.

It cracks me up how everyone just seems to accept Emma and her stumbling around a new life and lack of understanding of royal life (or so it seems based on this chapter). The prince does seem to have a supportive intention with Emma. I'm interested to see how that plays out.

I must say that every time I read you referring to Killian as the spare, all I can think about is Cursed Child because that was such a theme in that story.

Anyways...another chapter very well done!
princesseslikepirates chapter 9 . 8/28
I like that Emma stood up for Killian and Killian is aware that she did. I'm very excited for the next chapter!
CherryWolf713 chapter 9 . 8/28
Ooohhhhhh, the next chapter is gonna be so much fun! I adore this story and I can't wait for all three of them to meet up again.
KELS B chapter 8 . 8/12
Loving this story! Can't wait to see how Jillian and Emma relationship develop!
Beans827 chapter 8 . 7/23
Just getting back from vacation and reading all the updates that came in. Great chapter! Thanks so much for posting. Hope you have a great week!
Wonderfully written chapter, can't wait to see what's next!
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 7/17
Emma has new friends and a new hangout and it sounds like an awesome place. Arthur and Ruby make it comfortable. She and Killian are really connecting. I love that she wrapped his hand and she told him she can take care of herself. Which of course he agrees with. He was just being a gentleman! Lovely. Liam is about to chew him up isn't he? And what will eMma's parents say? Looking forward to the rest.
princesseslikepirates chapter 8 . 7/17
I loved that Emma ended up hanging out in Killian's watering hole and that he defended her honor without knowing it was her!
CherryWolf713 chapter 8 . 7/16
*squeals* this chapter was so great! As was Emma telling creepy sex-offender Gideon off. Plus Killian coming to the rescue? Sign me up!