Reviews for The Other Prince
Would love for you to continue the story! Absolutely fantastic so far.
Mrspease chapter 9 . 3/6
Please continue this story! I love it!
5891irhs chapter 9 . 1/13
please please continue this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2017
Love this! Hope you will continue the story
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
Ugh this fic is so good! The back story is woven so expertly. There's so much information you need to give but you never let it slow down the story. The connection between Emma and Killian is palpable. I'm in love! I can't wait to see what's going to happen.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/19/2017
Just stumbled upon this and I’m so into it! I hope you decide to continue :)
CSColifer Fan chapter 9 . 10/30/2017
This is a great story with so much potential. Really hope you're going to continue it.
CSColifer Fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
This is so good. Hauntingly similar to Will and Harry, which I know is your intention. Can't wait to find out where the similarities are and where it heads towards more OUAT territory.
melsbells91 chapter 9 . 9/20/2017
I love the change of heart Emma is undergoing regarding Killian, it is truly lovely to watch. I'm excited to see what they get up to next chapter and what Emma thinks of Cora.
KELS B chapter 9 . 9/5/2017
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Beans827 chapter 9 . 9/1/2017
This is really good. I am definitely enjoying it but these two need to just stop overthinking everything! They are destined for each other! Why don't they know that? LOL! Just kidding. You are doing a fabulous job with this and I can't wait for more!
Melly326 chapter 9 . 8/28/2017
I'm so happy u updated I can't wait for more
Aviva chapter 9 . 8/28/2017
Another great chapter, I love this story, and how Emma is getting to know a little more about Killian. A wonderful slow burning romance
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 8/29/2017
This is progressing very well. Emma and Killian are so curious about one another but neither is ready to face it. He is certain she will leave the castle and he will never see her again. She is uncertain of her plans and her life ambitions and where he would fit. But they want to see each other! Perhaps they will meet tomorrow at the library dedication. Looking forward to it.
slightlyxjaded chapter 9 . 8/28/2017
I adored Killian's honest conversation with Arthur, even if Arthur wasn't shipping Killian's and Emma as much as I would've been lol. He had his reasons I suppose.

It cracks me up how everyone just seems to accept Emma and her stumbling around a new life and lack of understanding of royal life (or so it seems based on this chapter). The prince does seem to have a supportive intention with Emma. I'm interested to see how that plays out.

I must say that every time I read you referring to Killian as the spare, all I can think about is Cursed Child because that was such a theme in that story.

Anyways...another chapter very well done!