Reviews for The Conspiracy
Hewhoisn'tnamed chapter 16 . 9/22
Holy fuckin' shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! All those fluffaclysmicly excruciating chapters and now I have to wait for you to come out with another one of these fuckers?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
extrovertedintro chapter 9 . 9/21
omfrichardthelionheartedreference
dragonslayer85 chapter 16 . 9/8
Please Please Please continue this *starts begging* please!
ZXWGX chapter 1 . 8/31
Insignia:UU6E0NHHLLWR51X1CV28PXUJLSI8KP7O29F41BY9
This is a message to all who hate CU.
You need to wake up and harrass them into submission! FU CU is the motto!
Viva La Revolution.
Mary out.
GZ4II chapter 1 . 8/31
XKNZMXO3HOH2LKTH416ND4AEFU CU! DEATH TO CRITICS!
Grizzly2199 chapter 16 . 8/25
if only i could favorite and follow spam this story... because it is worth it
EvilJason chapter 16 . 8/18
Will there be more?
Acidarms chapter 16 . 7/21
hope tis story continues again.
Request:
In Part II, please involve a scene where Wolford and Fangmeyer makelove and Wolford sticks his nose in Fangmeyer's "tranqil pistol", and smells her arousal many times making her cum.
Please do this
I hope Part II of the story comes soon
Elite Shade chapter 16 . 6/24
Just re-read this and it is so gods darned CUTE!

Please, I don't wanna rush you, but please, continue this story! This AMAZING and AWESOME story!
I-saw-the-cameo-from-"UP"-with-the-goats.
demongurl111 chapter 15 . 6/8
Come back! Please
Kick ass story one of the best I’ve read. Keep writing i can’t wait for the next chapter
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 16 . 4/19
I just read this story. WOW!

I LOVE IT!

I LOVE all the different stories at the same time. I love the Ralph and Nadine romance the most (Sorry if that offends anyone.) Great job. You are doing a great job here.
MiladyApril2002 chapter 16 . 4/17
This chapter is... AMAZING.

God. I canNOT describe how... how... ARGH! Just, dude, or mmaam or Senpai, you have ta know this is AMAZING.

And regarding the comments about 'Plagiarism' don't mind them. None of this is plagiarizing anyone and YOU are NOT doing anything wrong. Plagiarizing is copying something and CLAIMING IT AS YOURS. I saw NOTHING of that in your chapter. So don't sweat over it! I don't understand how THAT is what make most of my fellow readers react when they ignored the whole

1. Bess and Bogo.
2. Skye and Jack.
3. Cass and Greg.
4. Fangmeyer and Wolford.
5. JUDY AND NICK.

GOD. ROMEO AND JULIET WOULD HAVE SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER AT THE TWO! SERIOUSLY!