Reviews for Her Scream
Whitehorse102 chapter 38 . 10/1
I have had the worst past few days ever, but reading this absolutely wonderful book in the moments of respite have made them at least easier to bear. I love your world, your writing gives me shivers. I can’t wait to see how it all wraps up. And, as a writer who also feels the issues of life, let me advise taking the time you need to heal or de stress or anything else you need to do before feeling better. You come way before this story! See you soon, and thank you!
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 38 . 9/29
Hnngg You updated! Well, I'm late but so what?! Can't wait to read more!
Damn. Well done.
MorriganFae chapter 38 . 9/21
Great chapter, I was just thinking of this story and wondering if I missed an update. I hope you’re okay! I need to know what happens next, but most I just want to make sure you’re still Fresh.

Take care!
NaLu shipper chapter 38 . 8/7
If you don't write another chapter soon I will find you and prank you until you do
Amour toujours chapter 38 . 8/6
So really loving the story so far and keeping my fingers crossed we see the end in the near future (I noticed it's been a while since the last update).
I know a few authors that appreciate feedback on writing style, etc so the plot, character development and world mechanics are on-point so well done!
Moonlight Goddesses chapter 38 . 7/20
Hey fresh princess, I hope your doing well!
Otaku004 chapter 38 . 6/24
I can’t wait to see Jude. Not because I love him (the very opposite), but because my imagination is going hyperactive and imagining all the “Lucy vs Jude and Lucy mercilessly destroys him” scenarios, and I don’t think it’s good for both my sanity and social skills...
stranger1999 chapter 38 . 6/23
I SHALL ASK THE DREADED QUESTION
YOU STILL FRESH?
ITS BEEN MONTHS
I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THIS STORY IS A BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE
stranger1999 chapter 36 . 6/23
I want myself a natsu and lucy
Can i have them?
They're too adorable and precious
Otaku004 chapter 14 . 6/22
I feel like Levy was the pixie that attacked Gajeel
BrokenWingedRaven1 chapter 38 . 6/16
I've been following this series for awhile now. I love It! I wish I could print it out. I hope you update soon. I hope all is well. Your well being is very important as well. Best of luck

Much love to my favorite nalu writer.
19vanelkc chapter 17 . 6/13
I SPY WITH MY LITTKE EYE A GAME OF THRONES REFERENCE
Daisy73 chapter 38 . 6/11
I may be late to this party, but I’m sure glad I hitched a ride on your Nalu express! One of the best binge reads I’ve had in a long time, and apparently written by a fellow Aussie at thatTim tam slams all round please. My apologies for not commenting on every chapter but in my defence I was just too eager to leap to the next one. I’m loving sassy whore-hips Lucy and horny Natsu, and I can’t wait to read the final battle with the last big bad. Have to admit, I’ve only known your Natsu and Lucy for the last 48 hours, but it’ll be a wrench to say goodbye at the end, and that is the best sign I know of a well written tale. Much kudos to you for sticking with your story. Not asking any questions because the suspense is too delicious, and I trust you to drive this bus until the end. You got this!
CaptainRicochet chapter 38 . 6/11
...aaaaaand I'm up to date! Just as I expected, couldn't stop reading this story! Love the description of Natsu in his dragon form, the way you describe the different "creatures" inside of him is really interesting, and I've grown to love the dynamics and relationships within Team Goth Lucy. You've got a wonderful imagination, thanks for sharing it.
2,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »