Reviews for Her Scream
BrokenWingedRaven1 chapter 38 . 6/16
I've been following this series for awhile now. I love It! I wish I could print it out. I hope you update soon. I hope all is well. Your well being is very important as well. Best of luck

Much love to my favorite nalu writer.
19vanelkc chapter 17 . 6/13
I SPY WITH MY LITTKE EYE A GAME OF THRONES REFERENCE
Daisy73 chapter 38 . 6/11
I may be late to this party, but I’m sure glad I hitched a ride on your Nalu express! One of the best binge reads I’ve had in a long time, and apparently written by a fellow Aussie at thatTim tam slams all round please. My apologies for not commenting on every chapter but in my defence I was just too eager to leap to the next one. I’m loving sassy whore-hips Lucy and horny Natsu, and I can’t wait to read the final battle with the last big bad. Have to admit, I’ve only known your Natsu and Lucy for the last 48 hours, but it’ll be a wrench to say goodbye at the end, and that is the best sign I know of a well written tale. Much kudos to you for sticking with your story. Not asking any questions because the suspense is too delicious, and I trust you to drive this bus until the end. You got this!
CaptainRicochet chapter 38 . 6/11
...aaaaaand I'm up to date! Just as I expected, couldn't stop reading this story! Love the description of Natsu in his dragon form, the way you describe the different "creatures" inside of him is really interesting, and I've grown to love the dynamics and relationships within Team Goth Lucy. You've got a wonderful imagination, thanks for sharing it.
CaptainRicochet chapter 16 . 6/10
It took me a while to get round to this story, because to be honest I was saving it. Based on the first chapter and the reviews, I knew I'd end up unable to stop reading, so I deliberately held off til I had a chunk of free time. I'm really glad I did, because I am just drinking it up! I love how much fun you have with the plot and characters. You manage to balance the personalities of characters we know and love with your own interpretation and originality. It's not just that you write really well and came up with a truly original and intriguing story, but the reader can tell how much you enjoy writing it. That's really special, and makes it even more enjoyable to read. I'm only halfway through, but wanted to let you know that this fanfic was worth the wait. Big kudos, and tiny dragon Gajeels all round.
kittenofmusic chapter 1 . 6/5
Dear Fresh Princess, I absolutely adore your work, more than mere mortal words can express. (Too bad I don't know any demonic). So, I may be newer to your work but the fact that I spent the last several days binge reading everything I could get my hands on ought to tell you my passion is sincere. I absolutely love your fresh take (see what I did there) on Acnologia. I keep waiting for him to go evil on us, because that's what he does, normally. but I am so pleased that you seem to be genuine in his good guy, gran-dad role. I also loved how you gave Ultear some past connection to Cana. honestly, I've been thinking for at least half this story that Ultear behaves a lot like Cana at times (in the best way possible). So, having her be Cana's drinking apprentice was pretty lit. Um... I have so many thoughts and so much praise that wants to hurts from my pathetic being... and knowing others have waited for your masterpiece much longer than I makes me feel totally unworthy of my plea, but ... please update soon! If life is just kicking you in the butt, I totally get it! take your time! if you're sick (not just because I'm a selfish ho, but genuinely) get better, soon! if it's writers block ... well if it's writers block figure it out and then please give me your wisdom on how I can do the same! If you are in need of an editor or beta (even though I'm pretty sure you've worked with others at some point and probably still are) I volunteer as tribute, but like an actual experienced, capable tribute who knows their grammar! (just not when I type with my fat thumbs on my phone like now). Anyways, your story is inspiring.
kittenofmusic chapter 1 . 6/5
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! It's 1 AM and I just told myself that was the last chapter I'd read! HOW CAN I SLEEP NOW!?
piggycat350 chapter 38 . 6/2
I’m just rereading the story again, hoping and hoping the next chapter is out cos dammit I neeeeeed moreeeee! Loving the story so much and really hoping for a happy ending here! Update soon!
LovelyLovelyLove chapter 38 . 5/23
I just binge read this from start to finish for the second time. I just came back from months of impromptu haitus as well, so i definitely understand your absence! Anyhoo, holy shit i love this story. I cant wait to see what happens next!
NatsuDragneel56 chapter 38 . 5/22
UHHHHHHH I need another update, I binge read this to the end because it was gr8
JacJac-Arie chapter 38 . 4/21
I love this story so much! I just now got caught up and I've been trying to read your story for over 2 months now...

I love your writing, your stories have always been my favorite!

Natsu and Lucy in here are so freaking adorable! I loved reading their relationship grow! But I think my all time favorite character in here is Ultear. She cracks me up! Lol

I hope you can update this story soon! Especially since you are so close to finishing it :)

Look forward to the next chapter!
SecretWorld13 chapter 38 . 4/16
I've been a fan of this story for such a long time. Seeing it draw close to an end is giving me mixed emotions, but I still can't wait to read more. Yet, for the past two chapters I feel like there's a lot of missing peices. It might just be that I missed it or that you are already planning to fix it, but some of the scene seem to just jump to the next. For one, there is no insight to Erza's thoughts or feeling after Miliana's betrayal, and I think Zeref when MIA in between saving Lucy and his slight mention in ch.28 with Jackal. Along with that there's no explanation for the banshee's hologram, we just jumped in near the end of the conversation and continued along. Later on, there isn't any context to their plan or Bixlow's presence. Excluding their interesting first meeting and slight mentions of him accompanying Laxus, there's no indication of why he's a part of anything and since when. Then throughout the chapter the plan doesn't come out very clear; from what I remember there was no earlier mention of Erza and Ultear needing to split from the others. Please forgive me if I've upset you or anyone with these mentions, as I said earlier I might be my fault entirely, but I noticed that you stated that the chapters were not edited and thought it would be best to bring up my concerns, incorrect or not. I hope to be able to read more of your writing soon, thank you for creating such an interesting and amazing world.
Softkittypaw chapter 38 . 4/16
d-didnt you write ultear saying that about brown eyes
As a fellow writer, I REALLY liked this story so far! Keep writing away! I love your imagination. :D
Isabel chapter 38 . 4/2
I loved Ultear’s flirting this chapter, it was definitely something I loved! I’m a little worried about Erza and what will happen to her in the upcoming chapters. Can’t wait to see the next chapter in 45 days!
2,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »