Reviews for Rising From The Shadows
Armiture chapter 37 . 8/14
This was quite enjoyable and entertaining. I'll admit that I was half expecting the bitter young Draco to give it to Pansy because she annoyed him but using Bagnold was a bold choice.

I look forward to the sequel.
Armiture chapter 18 . 8/14
Oh hell, the Glittering Moron found something even worse than Kryptonite! Good thing that he's not that powerful but Riddle knows rituals to increase his power. In any case this is getting more and more interesting.
Armiture chapter 10 . 8/14
I can't help wondering if the glittering moron will end up finding some Kryptonite.
Laurentius Williame chapter 37 . 7/17
I've read your story and enjoyed it,as I did the first. Now on to the next one. Thanks for your hard work.
Holios the Demon Companion chapter 5 . 5/30
I keep hearing Jarvis' voice every time I read Jor-El's dialog. Maybe because they're both extremely advanced AIs with a large amount of control over the building they're installed in?
tpx1 chapter 37 . 5/21
good second book
thank you for sharing!
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Lost King Atomsk chapter 37 . 4/6
This one is also amazing! The kryptonian magic is a great idea and you described it perfectly. Please keep writing this story
Galeiam chapter 8 . 4/1
It sometimes feels as if you have forgotten that harry is a Kyrptonian and all that entails...

Or maybe it's just as I've said in my previous reviews. That you tend to skip over any even that Harry engages in, or you otherwise switch the perspective to another character.

Harry seems a bit too...Boring for a kryptonian. The only trait that you show on a regular basis is the fact that he's pretty strong and has good reaction speeds.

Where is the intelligence? Sure he's fairly smart but...Yellow Sun empowered Kryptonians have Eidetic memory. Yet Harry just shunts all the learning over to Jor-El, which goes to the next point.

Just Call him Jarvis, That's basically all that you have done in bringing Jor-El's AI into the story.

He's Calling him Sir. Sir...This is the mind of one of the smartest scientists of Krypton, who for all intents and purposes is speaking with his son.

Yet He has been relegated to the role of a House Elf with pretty much no signs of being a semi-independent thinking construct.
taxzombie chapter 37 . 4/1
Nicely done. I don't recall a tale where a horcrux had the main piece join them when they were invoked as it appears it was in this tale. I also take that the combination of the two pieces led to a saner Moldyshorts seeing as this one was actually able to come up with viable plans.

I'm curious to see how he's going to feel about a gender switch. Should be interesting.

Thank you for the read.
taxzombie chapter 18 . 3/30
Well it was a bit later then I first suspected but it finally happened. Voldihart is born. lol

I expect this is going to get very interesting.

Nicely done.
taxzombie chapter 10 . 3/30
Hmm, makes me wonder if the fool will run into a certain item stored in the Room of Requirement. Having moldishorts in his head would certainly help him win. Enjoyed Harry putting him in his place, looking forward to the duel.

Again, good flow to the tale.
Blueowl chapter 37 . 3/29
Another great book. I really enjoyed the twists and unexpected turns.
On to the next year!
Dude chapter 1 . 2/11
I meant to leave this at the end of the previouse story it's your story so I don't have a problem with it but harry should have a high resistance to magic because of the blood adoption ritual wizards have a resistance to magic and Harry's kryptonians inheritance enhances everything about him
suziq968 chapter 37 . 1/31
This has been a great read. Thanks for sharing and I hope I find the sequel on your page. Such a great job integrating Kryptonian and magical.