Reviews for Rising From The Shadows
Holios the Demon Companion chapter 5 . 5/30
I keep hearing Jarvis' voice every time I read Jor-El's dialog. Maybe because they're both extremely advanced AIs with a large amount of control over the building they're installed in?
tpx1 chapter 37 . 5/21
good second book
thank you for sharing!
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Lost King Atomsk chapter 37 . 4/6
This one is also amazing! The kryptonian magic is a great idea and you described it perfectly. Please keep writing this story
Galeiam chapter 8 . 4/1
It sometimes feels as if you have forgotten that harry is a Kyrptonian and all that entails...

Or maybe it's just as I've said in my previous reviews. That you tend to skip over any even that Harry engages in, or you otherwise switch the perspective to another character.

Harry seems a bit too...Boring for a kryptonian. The only trait that you show on a regular basis is the fact that he's pretty strong and has good reaction speeds.

Where is the intelligence? Sure he's fairly smart but...Yellow Sun empowered Kryptonians have Eidetic memory. Yet Harry just shunts all the learning over to Jor-El, which goes to the next point.

Just Call him Jarvis, That's basically all that you have done in bringing Jor-El's AI into the story.

He's Calling him Sir. Sir...This is the mind of one of the smartest scientists of Krypton, who for all intents and purposes is speaking with his son.

Yet He has been relegated to the role of a House Elf with pretty much no signs of being a semi-independent thinking construct.
taxzombie chapter 37 . 4/1
Nicely done. I don't recall a tale where a horcrux had the main piece join them when they were invoked as it appears it was in this tale. I also take that the combination of the two pieces led to a saner Moldyshorts seeing as this one was actually able to come up with viable plans.

I'm curious to see how he's going to feel about a gender switch. Should be interesting.

Thank you for the read.
taxzombie chapter 18 . 3/30
Well it was a bit later then I first suspected but it finally happened. Voldihart is born. lol

I expect this is going to get very interesting.

Nicely done.
taxzombie chapter 10 . 3/30
Hmm, makes me wonder if the fool will run into a certain item stored in the Room of Requirement. Having moldishorts in his head would certainly help him win. Enjoyed Harry putting him in his place, looking forward to the duel.

Again, good flow to the tale.
Blueowl chapter 37 . 3/29
Another great book. I really enjoyed the twists and unexpected turns.
On to the next year!
Dude chapter 1 . 2/11
I meant to leave this at the end of the previouse story it's your story so I don't have a problem with it but harry should have a high resistance to magic because of the blood adoption ritual wizards have a resistance to magic and Harry's kryptonians inheritance enhances everything about him
suziq968 chapter 37 . 1/31
This has been a great read. Thanks for sharing and I hope I find the sequel on your page. Such a great job integrating Kryptonian and magical.
shugokage chapter 37 . 1/16
Awesome job on this interesting story!
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 37 . 12/4/2017
Please make a many a sequels accordance to the movies but not cannon pairings unless you want too. You make excellent crossovers. I hope I continue on reading Book #3-7.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2017
London Knight .
Nice to see Luna & Ginny 'join the Team' :-) Try to make Luna funnier though - I know she's just turned up ... but it would be hilarious to have her work out 'Harry' is from Krypton ... and everyone thinks she's a Looney ... ;-D
LK out .