Reviews for Rising From The Shadows
Fyr RedNight chapter 37 . 3/11
This was an amazing and wonderful sequel.

I'm captivated by all those ripples in the timeline, it is all so fantastic to read.

I'm directly jumping on its own sequel!
Trainion chapter 10 . 3/11
Never fuck with a Black
Trainion chapter 19 . 12/11/2023
I'm counting Thascalos as HP canon
pincho chapter 31 . 11/17/2023
That was the best disturbed child Bella I've ever read
pincho chapter 14 . 11/17/2023
I think my favorite part of this series so far is Hermione hugs that can stress super Harry
Dresden13 chapter 34 . 8/22/2023
Evil laugh?! Very funny cliffy!
Incantations7 chapter 37 . 5/28/2023
The only negative critique I can offer is that the chapters seem to be much shorter than in your previous story, but it was still an enjoyable read.
Incantations7 chapter 30 . 5/28/2023
Grabthar? Are you trying to channel Vashon Beeder?
Mando-Vet chapter 37 . 2/11/2023
Outstanding fic!
LordHadesinTartarus chapter 23 . 1/25/2023
Hey, I'm just throwing this out there (given that on your profile you speak of paying close attention to errors such as spelling mistakes, grammatical issues, and improper wording), but the term for being paid for goods or services received would be compensated not recompense (which actually isn't a verb). There's also a couple of other little mistakes here and there throughout the story (and probably the previous one as well, I most likely didn't notice all of them) - such as your misspelling of opponent (it was spelled with an a in a previous chapter). I'm aware that this tale is long since completed, but I just thought I'd point out that the odd inconsistencies like that detract from what is an otherwise well-written piece.
Mizuki Nagasaki chapter 9 . 12/17/2022
I just realized that Snape loves potions because of Lilly
Jimbocous chapter 36 . 10/18/2022
Another great reread. Thanks!
EdTheBeast chapter 37 . 10/2/2022
A must read sequel in a saga!
KTama20 chapter 32 . 5/10/2022
I want to face palmed so hard that it would leave a huge mark
KTama20 chapter 22 . 5/10/2022
Damn the Dark Lord knows the power of jinxed words!