Reviews for Rising From The Shadows
Partsu chapter 30 . 6/26/2017
Oh dear... I think mouldyshorts is going to be piiisssed~
I love it!
Difdi chapter 30 . 6/26/2017
Grabthar? Really? Does his family crest have a hammer on it, by any chance?
Difdi chapter 26 . 6/26/2017
Voldemort with the Rules of Acquisition? That's bad. Though it could be much worse - what if someone sent him the Evil Overlord List?
Difdi chapter 25 . 6/26/2017
The funny thing about The Godfather, is if he was leading a Dark Pureblood family, he might not be a criminal at all. Even the gang wars would be considered blood feuds from a Pureblood perspective.

In fact, those movies could almost be used as a how-to guide on how to run such a Pureblood family...
Difdi chapter 24 . 6/26/2017
I have this image of it being Dumbledore making cheeping noises of protest while Fawkes is the one swearing up a storm...
Difdi chapter 16 . 6/26/2017
Harry gets Krypto? Awesome.
Viejas chapter 37 . 6/25/2017
I sincerely hope we see more in this universe!
Snapdragon chapter 37 . 6/25/2017
I saw on SB (or SV?) your post mentioning having a hard time coming up with a plot of Yr3 since essentially all of canon's was preemptively tied up here. My suggestion is to run two - the young Voldemerde from the Ring adjusting to suddenly being female and old(-ish, if just middle aged for a witch) and not entirely sure (s)he wants to be absorbed into wraithdemerde even with the power and expertise it would bring - she could learn it again in her own right, after all, while remaining herself. For the other, perhaps something drawing more from the DC side and handled during breaks, weekends, and after classes? Discovering the Amazons and working to bring them around to a viewpoint less hostile to Man's World, perhaps culminating in having a young Diana sent to join the school crew for Yr4 or even joining in at the second term after New Years. Other Harry-side plot possibilities include something to do with the Flamels, Dr. Fate, Captain Marvel, Jason Blood, John Constantine, or any of the heroes or villains with at least some connection to the magical/supernatural side of things (or at least, what wizards would classify that way and want to hide form the muggles) like the hidden Gorilla City that Grodd hails from. Extraterrestrials would probably fit the bill too, Thanagarians or Lanterns maybe. Golden Age Green Lantern was involved with supernatural stuff a lot from what I understand, and only retconned to be related to the "space police" version later on.
Kitsune Tora chapter 37 . 5/31/2017
is there going to be a third part to this story i liked it but what happened to bagnold
KeegSlytherin chapter 37 . 5/28/2017
Excellent sequel! I only stumbled upon it recently as there was no announcement for it in the first installment. But it was a pleasant suprise and made for an excellent weekend read! I hope to see the next installment soon. I am particularly curious as to the development of Draco's relationship with his mother seeing as he seems more inclined to lean towards his father's way of thinking.
JamesTKent chapter 37 . 5/15/2017
Oh, please, great BeardedOne, may this humble supplicant plead for more stories of this sort. I was still hoping for Harry/Kal-El to go flying off his broom in the middle of a game and STILL block the shot. Or, use his heat vision on Mouldyshorts.

I really enjoyed your writing, your pacing, and your characters. I just picked this up this afternoon, and haven't been able to stop (from the first one).

With great pleasure,

JTKent
Genuka chapter 13 . 5/12/2017
You know that's a really simple concept that I really like. Not enough room? To many dangerous things inside your building? Expand out a couple dimensions so you only have to cut the link to be safe or fold enough space from nearby dimensions into the one you are using so you have all the room you need. Reminds me of the exploded schematics view shown in the Iron Man movies.
dogbertcarroll chapter 37 . 5/11/2017
Nice work you actually made me dissapointed that Lucy died.
dogbertcarroll chapter 31 . 5/11/2017
Bwahahaha!
dogbertcarroll chapter 28 . 5/11/2017
Yeah, the Rukes have definately changed the gameplan, the Ferengi never where that great at long term goals as opposed to short term gains.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »