Reviews for Rising From The Shadows
TianYi chapter 5 . 9/13/2020
hehehehe
SrgPancakes chapter 30 . 9/7/2020
This chapter had some of the best tension I have ever read.
Top marks.
Vampireking40 chapter 16 . 6/20/2020
I started reading book 3 early and in it it says Neville is a bear. This chapter says his for his an orangutan.
master of death12345 chapter 37 . 5/16/2020
Is There another sequel to this one ?
LittleCrybaby13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
marvel owns superman?
Smile Giver11 chapter 1 . 5/12/2020
Yes, this is definitely going on my favorites list, and I'm going to recommend it to all my friends. You've combined two of my most favored heroes into one person. Thank you, awesome bearded one.
Matt chapter 16 . 4/10/2020
You don't seem to realize that there are two different words for a witch or wizard who changes into an animal - one singular and one plural. Animagi is plural, yet you use it in every situation, even when you should be using the singular form, which is animagus. One person, animagus. Two or more, animagi. Could you please start getting it right in the future?
Matt chapter 15 . 4/10/2020
Okay, I'd like an explanation as to how Ron got on the Quidditch team. Angelina, Alicia and Katie were the Chasers. For Ron to be a Chaser, one of them had to never join the team, quit, or die. So what happened? If you're going to throw in a change like that you really need to tell us why it happened!
timberwolfst chapter 24 . 1/4/2020
I gotta admit, I was confused by Harry being a white dog. Can't believe Harry IS Krypto. Nice twist, there.
toni.vaan1 chapter 37 . 12/29/2019
Good
Bronze chapter 2 . 10/2/2019
Well, he's just one-upped the Malfoys'! But sadly all that's gonna do is make them even harder to live with and around. Rember Draco's had it pounded into his head since birth that the Malfoys' are superior to every other magical family. Even though they and their ilk never even thought about checking Voldemorts' background and just accepted whatever he said simply because that's what they wanted to hear.
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
Of course, it would! Had Fumblemort actually followed the Potter's Will Harry would've grown up with a Magical family that would've loved him. But the old fraud just had to do things his way and violate their Will. I see nothing good in Fumblemort now nor in his past. He's shown just how little he truly cares for the students he's supposed to be responsible for. He's obviously mistaken Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for a high-security vault structure. How he's managed that is quite simple really. He's round the twist, Senile or any other way you want to put it nicely. But he no longer truly care about protecting the students supposedly under his protection while at that supposed school.
Sable Dawn chapter 8 . 9/21/2019
How exactly do they explain Krypto the superdog in the comics and suchlike?
Sable Dawn chapter 6 . 9/21/2019
Who gave Narcissa the evil overlords list?
Multiple-Characters1-Acct chapter 18 . 9/13/2019
Oh... Oh dear... Gilderoy you have made a mistake... Hehehe this will be fun.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »