Reviews for Spiderman: In The Cat's Web
Isabella2001 chapter 1 . 4/13/2019
Best Spider-Man fic on this site. easily!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
Damn, you need to write a sequel! That was so good!
LLHOTF chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
The ending...god Gwen gonna be heartbroken
LogansClaws chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
My personal favorite.
I think Felicia could have been written a bit less slutty to fit more with the actual comic character and its s shame that it feature one of your fantastic fight scenes like in Cat Tales in which Spiderman gets out done by Felicias bad luck powers. But still this is an amazing story with lots of detail and very professional varied and fun specifications on what is going on. The fact that its on of your longer stories also helps out since you actually get very into it because of that.
A true roller coaster ride of fun
MorningSword chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
wow this is such a hot story!
Not just the whole Spiderman Black Cat thing but you coudl just take the tease parts and have a fantastic orgasm denial story on is own. there is just so much in it and it takes it time to build up.
plus tons of variety in how to tease the cock, interesting inner dialogue for both Peter and Black Cat and amazing lists of ways to describe the cock and balls the precum to keep things interesting and graphic.
LizardMen chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Started with your Cat tales story since I saw it on the front page for Batman stories and then moved on to your other stories.
All a pretty good but this one is probably my favorite. Sex describtions galore but I do like the protagonist from Trails of a Mutant more since he gets more to do and say then Peter in this series.
Norsca chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
wow this was an amazing story.
probably the best sex story on fanfiction.
I can see why it has so many positive reviews
MystofthePast chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
just read the entire trilogy but decided to post here since I liked the first one the most

I fairly enjoyed this series.
I think it offers something new with Peter being more shy and quiet. something that is actually true to the character but not portrayed very often.

The tease from the first chapter is just. Man... I dont know how to say. Lets just say that it is one of the most erotic thinks I have read in a long time. I think what makes it so special for me is the length, the variety of "tease Technics" like the Precum Shampoo move and the docent of other story telling ideas in from of Ghost Gwen and the Tsunami. Speaking of Precum all the little hints on how it was flooding out of Peters cock mate the story extra hot and special since authors often forget to mention it even through Precum is a great indicator on how much the teasing is getting to a man. The Author also not only uses a wide area of words to decribe how big Peters cock is but also makes clever use of comparisons to how small Gwen is. Like how her Hands hardly fit around it or how most of her hand is covered by it.
It can be said in any other way. This was a truly masterful Technic.

But not just the tease it self is hot but the dialogue also hold no bars. The way Felica plays with the speechless Spiderman was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
that was amazing

the tease was super hot and best of all so long and full of Peters juicy big cock
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
I wish I could write like that
those cock lines are sooo sexy and all the little ways Black Cat tease it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
big fan. you really put much effort in describing the cock, balls and actual sex and I appreciate it
all good and fun stuff.
Fantastic story!
I wish I could write like that
roger9481 chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
I quit when you described his package, seriously who the fuck does that in the beginning of the story with no lemons
Grobnar.
What ever you do next, please keep up with the giant and balls cock descriptions and with the precum.
nobody does that as good as you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
amazing story keep it up