Reviews for Everlong
Abstract Wonder chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
Is this story great or what? Wow, you are such a good writer! Please continue!
Menaii chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
This is such a great story. You should definitely

come back and update this; there's so much mystery!

I WILL be looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
DOnt tell me you are notupdating this story any more.

Do you want me to cry?

Because I will. I might be to darn old to cry (well I KNOW I am but heyy oh well) and whine but damn I really like this story.

D

So come on, if you still have that lovely addictionto fanfiction please update.

Or if you have lost all interest...I will be slightly depressed.

hahah

D
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
WOW can you just say how similar that story is to Inuyashas, how perfect and clever to add that story.

WEll off tothe next chapter.

Ihop e you continue this.
NunYa chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
Talk about a breath of fresh air! I've been dying for good fanfic, and finally I find one. Don't stop. I eagerly await more :)
mysterychild chapter 8 . 4/20/2007
I know it's been almost two years since you've updated this fic, but I gotta say its awesome! :) Defiantly enjoyed reading it, and a few of your other stories as well. If you update again, I'll keep my eyes peeled for emails.

Until then .
kitsune-koinu chapter 8 . 10/30/2006
great story!please write more soon!
ErrorDexis chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
I am a new reader, I read all eight chapters in one day. that's how much I liked it and I really really hope you keep up with this. I may be just one reader, but I am one of many readers tired ofgood stories going un-finished. But take all the time you want, I'll wait hand and foot for this one. Thanks for writing this.
Miss Loquacious chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
Posting the next part soon eh? Come on! I really wanna read! Please!
Stephy P chapter 8 . 4/16/2006
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
anonomous chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
well it's been a while since your last update and i'm fairly anxious to see what you've come up with you are a pretty good writer so don't stop writing.
yoli05 chapter 8 . 2/9/2006
dude awsome story please add more i would love to hear more of it.
yolanda chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
nice story i realy liked it over all the ones i have read. 1 questition though are you done with the story, or is their more? well anyways if their is still more left e-mail me so i will know to continue reading, please. my e-mail is
kagrebrn84 chapter 8 . 1/11/2006
may i just say that out of all the fanfics that i have read (and believe me,thats a lot) I am completley dazzeled by your approach to this fairy tale. I am a little confused about how Kikyo plays into the story, but I can't wait to find out what happens next. kagome and Inuyasha's flashbacks are amazing. And you really have a knack for bringing these two charecters to life. I hope you update soon.
kagomegurl chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
i really really liked it so far it was great

but please! hurray up with the next chapter cuz i really want 2 see wat kouga does to kagome and see wat inuyasha will do 2 kouga