Reviews for Revelations
Paradoxpixie chapter 8 . 5/17/2017
A very beautiful and moving story! Loved it!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 8 . 5/8/2017
Loved the ending...thanks for posting.
NabikiB chapter 6 . 4/4/2017
I like this. It's original and that's always a plus. It's totally AU and that's even better. Keep going.
TheMikaelsonPrince chapter 6 . 4/3/2017
Loving the story? when you next updating it :)
pauliya chapter 6 . 3/31/2017
i really like this story and i hope that you dont stop any time soon!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 6 . 3/30/2017
A thorough and understandable explanation...well done.
TheMadWomanInABox chapter 6 . 3/30/2017
I'm so glad for the explanation he gave her. I'm so glad that Rose listened. She's got a lot to think about. What I hope for is the acknowledgment of the baby that THEY lost. For someone that has had a miscarriage they need to go through this together. I hope you can do it justice. I still love this story and love it to be longer. That's just me I love long stories.
TheMadWomanInABox chapter 5 . 3/20/2017
I'd like to see what happened to Theta. With his big Time Lord brain even though it was what maybe 800 years for him. How could he forget her? Did his brother find out and made sure he didn't remember? Speculating I know. I can't wait to get back to the kitchen and possibly seeing another Tyler slap. Great story. Now waiting patiently, maybe, sort a. Hurry! Lol
TheMadWomanInABox chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
Oh I hope you write lots of chapters. Don't try and condense it. This is a really good story. The more details the better. Two hearts and thinks it twins. Ouch.
TheMadWomanInABox chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
Now I get it. His first incarnation. He probably was the same age as her Time Lord wise. Gosh you made me want to cry. But how did he not remember? Even said her name was Rose Tyler. I really love this story.
TheMadWomanInABox chapter 2 . 3/20/2017
Ahhhhhh! I almost thought it was the Master. But she said he looked almost 16? I'm confused and befuddled and that's really a good thing.
TheMadWomanInABox chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Oh my goodness. This is intriguing. Please keep up with this story. I love the mystery and freaking out Doctor. Who could it be?
P16olivia-EEYOR chapter 5 . 3/19/2017
This is such a good story. I can't wait to find out how they all react to the information. Please continue!
samara28 chapter 5 . 3/15/2017
I love your fanfiction! I'm too curious about Jackie's reaction.. Please keep going, it's brilliant!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2017
I'm waiting to rejoin the Doctor and Jackie in the kitchen, to hear what he will say. Please update soon.