Reviews for DxD Conquest
Guest chapter 8 . 7h
Any possibility of Akeno's mom Shuri coming back to life and getting banged? And please more girls from One Piece and Fairy Tail. I never saw Issei with them.
Issei got a lot of queen pieces. Phenex queen, lucifer queen, gremory queen and the sitri queen is also coming. How abou diodora and sairaorgs queen pieces?
Id love to see Sona in this story
Clay19 chapter 8 . 7/8
Nice
Kinda a shame that we won't get Aika. I was quite interested in a pervert like her meeting the dragon. Say, if you like abusing Rias so much, how about a small orgy with Rias and the Fallen, where they degrade and humiliate her? It would be like revenge, considering Rias killed them all in canon.
Please update as soon as 't wait for a new chapter
NUMBER 400! Hell yeah! Hey can Issei do something like a secret marriage with Grayfia and Irina, his Alphas? So that they become husband and wifes. The rest can be mistresses and slaves.
grimmzapdos chapter 8 . 7/2
hopefully if you do a koneko lemon please make her mature
Can we get Fate/GO Servants like Lancer Arturia and Raikou? Or Tamamo, Nero, Scathach, Mata Hari and Jeanne?
Please update, I love this!
Persona of the People chapter 8 . 6/23
I have one question only for you sir...for the love of everything unholy...are you putting female Ddraig in this...? If not, do so...please...like I'm talking on hands and knees beggin ya...her and female Albion...it would be awesome and funny seeing the twin dragons of heaven arguing and fighting over Issei and fighting for his attention until he ultimately puts them in there place and shows them the only priority they need is to lovingly serve him and his dick...
Meh, Le Fay's still in middle school. Maybe the busty Arturia from Fate?
Mete a le fay y a ophis porfavor
Just wanted to add my piece, if we ever get HERO anime girls like Yasaka and Jeanne, please add the females from Sairaorg's peerage as well. Kuisha and Coriana. It's not like I have something against Sairaorg, he's one of my favourites, but hey, more hot girls for Ise right? He did wanted to fuck more clan devils.
Please update