Reviews for Freedom Fighters
Agoge chapter 6 . 4/18
Great chapter! With everything Percy can do I wouldn't even be surprised if it turns out he is an animagus.
Agoge chapter 5 . 4/18
Even though Percy might have wished to change his actions, it was the one thing that probably protected him from being suspected. In the end I think they will understand.

On another note, I was wondering if we will be hearing about Harry and his friends on the side either from the other freedom fighters or the ministry.
Agoge chapter 4 . 4/18
The window was quite the oversight, though I imagine with the stress of everything going on it is not a surprise Percy overlooked a detail.

I am glad they have new allies for their plans.
Agoge chapter 3 . 4/18
This is a bit of a sad chapter. It is not surprising he suffers from nightmares.
Agoge chapter 2 . 4/18
It was interesting how you incorporate muggle aspects into the story. I imagine the downfall of the death eaters would come partly because they underestimate the potential of muggle technology, as they consider muggles inferior.
Agoge chapter 1 . 4/18
Interesting start!
Rasi10 chapter 6 . 4/12
That's nice! Update soon!
presea221 chapter 6 . 2/18
Umbridge is truly the biggest idiot they have at DeathEater and Muggle/born Hater Ministry. Percy might not even have to worry about his cover getting blown. XD But at the same time, I have this weird curiosity to see what would happen if Percy was found out to be helping the Muggleborns.

Makes sense that Percy had a rough time with Divination. Like Hermione, he would rather just have the facts! Lol at him making up the dreams and accidentally popping into his dad's office through the tunnel! Asperger's Syndrome? It honestly sounds possible for Percy.

The escape plans have gotten ridiculously complicated now with all the steps they have to take for each transfer. Not to mention the danger of getting caught. I hope they can keep this up...
Phoenixx Rising chapter 6 . 2/16
I love the tunnel idea. I also like the personal details, like Percy possibly having Aspergers and being a genius. The way describe him reminds me of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. Haha! I love him! The Athsma was an interesting addition, though I’m not sure how he would have gotten an inhaler unless of course the wizarding world has there own version. Which would be pretty cool.
Anyway, excited for this mission!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 5 . 2/9
Awesome! I loved the action in this chapter. And I love that Percy is competent in first aid. I also love You added the personal aspect at the end, Oliver and Audrey discusssng Percy’s kids.
presea221 chapter 5 . 2/8
Whoa! They are really going into action now! Umbridge and her idiots had no idea what hit them! XD

I like how you write Percy's angst over his falling-out with the rest of the Weasleys. I really think that he did feel like that for a long time, not just near the end.

Percy and Audrey...growing closer? Nice! I'm glad that Oliver explained everything to her about Penny, because this will certainly help her understand Percy's drive to do this and his reactions like the one he just had. Nice update! :)
JustARandomNerd chapter 1 . 1/21
Loved this story!
piano.writer chapter 4 . 1/4
I know this is off-topic but, I have recently been looking at the profiles of the authors of my favorite stories and I saw a connection almost all of them are written by YOU. I just wanted to say thank you and if anyone reads the comments section, I strongly recommend that you read and look into the other stories this amazing author has written. All the ones I have read are very entertaining, funny and perfect. thanks again
piano.writer chapter 4 . 1/4
This is very nice. It has the character's ups and downs and yet is still rapped in a funny package. Thank you can't wait to read the next update.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
This is a very interesting story, and definitely well written. You will write wonderful books one day; just don't make them R rated so I can read them.