Reviews for Girl's Night Out
Kameka chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Wonderful story, even if I do feel a bit sorry for both Mel and Cole!

Can't wait to see the next adventure you decide for them.

Kam
Tessa chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Fluffy Cat, this was so much fun! Poor Mel and Cole. I loved the addition of Rebecca and Lizzie, complete with the personalities we would expect of them, especially Lizzie. No mistaking Amandas' personality! That was a terrific and inspired idea to include them and a nice nod to us HLTS fans! Thoroughly enjoying! Your naughty scenes are wonderful! I hope the next one is coming soon!
Z chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Beautiful and funny as hell. That was great. I think it deserves a sequel. I read it while at work. Found myself laughing out loud quite often. And I got a few looks over the cubicle wall. Thanks for the laugh. I love this show. Hate that it didn't have a second season, but coming here to read the fanfics makes it all the better.

Thanks again.

Z
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
You've done it again, Fluffy Cat! For once, I don't know if I should be feeling more sorry for Mel or Cole (although with that ending most of my sympathy goes to Mel, although poor Cole did suffer a bit too, didn't he? "his expression a combination of anticipation and dread", lol).

Ah, you do love putting our favorite couple into compromising positions, don't you? And you do it so well, too :) would have loved to be a patron in the Watchfire that morning, lol

LOVE Jonas' "With friends like that who needs enemies" observation and Cole checking out the bar, and the floor behind the bar, and the pool-table, and the stairs. poor Mel. It's going to take her awhile to recover from this one, I think. Jess may not be to eager to bring it up any time soon, but I don't think Jonas and Cole are going to be as inclined to let her live it down, lol (especially Cole)

thanks for this latest Fluffy Cat adventure. More soon, please :)
Satinette chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
You did it again, Fluffy! Another Jess scheme (gotta love it), hypnotic suggestions, "Yes, Mel", Mel's horny friends (whew!), more compromising positions, bathtub sans washcloth, teeny-tiny towel (Greek god indeed!). et al! LOL throughout it all. You are a delight. Loved it! Love you. Thanks!
ohajikigal chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Fluffy Cat,

Thank you for a wonderfully fun romantic story. I enjoyed it a lot! I read it just before watching this week's episode on SciFi and ended up giggling hysterically every time Cole said "Yes Mel"

Although I haven't been good about the giving of feedback, I want to let you know that I have loved all of your stories and I look forward to more stories from you. Your style is fun and you have a wonderful grasp of the characters and their relationship.

Donna